• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Interesting concept, feels like the card game from Final Fantasy but with erotic girls instead of monsters, I'm interested in playing.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but for me AI art is in that uncanny valley that just makes me uncomfortable. Happy if others enjoy it, but images like that don't make me horny, they make me anxious.
Nah, it can be done passable, or even well (there are some cases here). The problem is here its completely sloppy.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I am not going to comment on AI art. Just have no opinion either way. However, a lot of the games using it are just... not good. So how is the game play in this? I see it's a type of card battle, which I am okay with, but what about the rest? Is it an actual game, or a barely hidden kinetic novel with only the combat under your control?

Reactions: kosmow

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Looks great, plays aight. But you only get 2? days when there's enough content for more than that. No card viewer, no collection. Very unfortunate. The game also wants you to take different routes to attempt different girls, which defeats the purpose of a collectible card game as you need multiple playthroughs for that.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Echoes: Cards of Destiny [v0.1.8] [Deviant Dreams]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: FILEMAIL (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I dunno where the futa/trans is at. I reached a "end of content" screen but I'm pretty sure there was some stuff I didn't see, i dunno why the game just ends instead of letting you back into the sandbox to see the other stuff, seems rather silly
Yeah, especially since I've struggled enormously trying to get wins with the starter deck. I can pull out tie after tie, but wins require the other player to blunder.

Also, disabling rollback in a Ren'Py game is a jerk move. I guess the point is to prevent cheating at the card game, but missing dialog because I accidentally double clicked sucks.

Reactions: Ullubu

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Please pay more Attention when using AI sometimes the Fingers and/or the Head of the Penis can be warped. Sometimes with AI pics of the same character can look fine in one pic then next time a small part can look really bad.

Please fix them in the next Update ;)

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
Game crashes right before first duel with Anya. Any fixes? Idk if this helps but here is the log data

Sat Jan 6 21:46:37 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19045
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.05s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loading error handling. took 0.07s
Loading script. took 0.39s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.04s
Loading persistent. took 0.00s
Set script version to: (8, 1, 3)
Running init code. took 0.08s
Loading analysis data. took 0.04s
Analyze and compile ATL. took 0.04s
Reloading save slot metadata. took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache. took 0.00s
Making clean stores. took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.05s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: b"Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object. took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.08s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.05s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.10s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start. took 0.13s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: "b'ATI Technologies Inc.'"
Renderer: b'AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics'
Version: b'4.6.13559 Compatibility Profile Context 26.20.12036.1'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1366, 705) drawable=(1366, 705)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Ranon

May 7, 2017
I don't get the rules. What's the order the match ups get resolved in? Say, Card A (opponent) is beaten by B (me) which is beaten by C (opponent). Who gets how many points?
Each card has a owner state, displayed by the colour of the border. When you play a card it will attack all cards adjacent to it, and capture any it can beat. Cards can keep flipping state as they are captured and recaptured.

So say for instance your opponent plays a very weak card into a corner. You could capture it, but then it would be easy for the opponent to recapture it, and then no other cards can impact it so it's locked to them. So the game is not just playing to make captures, but to try to play cards that will either cause their return attacks to bounce off your available defence, or be in a position where you can get the final say on it.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Hey guys!
For the people who are having the error when the card battle begins can you share the contents of the traceback.txt?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes