• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Echoes: Cards of Destiny [v0.2.5] [Deviant Dreams]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
This games really pretty cool. Liking it alot so far. In the new update 2.5 been seeing quite a few exception errors.
One after the Seraphina battle and one after meeting Noel. Here are some of the tracebacks.
1713750132092.png
1713750193164.png
1713751218720.png
1713751283808.png
1713751534049.png
1713750900980.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Playing through from the beginning, bunch of renders are off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same scenes her chin is fucked up, part penischin

Same scenes, the dick somehow is under her tongue?

First scenes with the fox girl/ redhed

Thats the first two scenes I got and this post is getting long. I'll continue with more....this is why the AI made games need to have every render checked over.

Reactions: Amarinth12

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Heres another render. Prolly done posting them, theres just too many to list them all out. The game really needs a once over from someone to fix all the AI problems, and its not going to be me.

Reactions: Amarinth12

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The combat system is kind of weak.
FF8 Triple Triad worked because the challenges were over the course of the game and it was basically a collectathon for the cards, I don't think it works as a standalone.
Maybe add an elemental system and other interactions and effects?

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Is the writing also done by AI, or at least part of it? I don't mean to offend, I just got that impression.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I seem to be stuck advancing the main quest. The hint says
Suggestions?
There was a bug about this that I fixed on 0.2.6, I did it just before launch for 0.2.5(that's why I called it 0.2.5b) but maybe I forgot to copy some of the code, I'll have a look at it.
This games really pretty cool. Liking it alot so far. In the new update 2.5 been seeing quite a few exception errors.
One after the Seraphina battle and one after meeting Noel. Here are some of the tracebacks.
View attachment 3563434
View attachment 3563436
View attachment 3563449
View attachment 3563450
View attachment 3563454
View attachment 3563443
You need to start a fresh game. That's because you are playing 0.2.5 that has variables that are not defined in 0.2.4. You will need to do a clean start, I'm working on a way of making versions compatible without having to restart but unfortunately right now is the only way.
Is the writing also done by AI, or at least part of it? I don't mean to offend, I just got that impression.
No, I write all myself. I write it in my native language first and then translate it to english. However sometimes I'll write directly in english, but my vocabulary is more limited this way and I end up having more typos, so when possible and when I have the time, I try to do it the first method.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If I'm understanding this correctly, most of the quests can't even be accomplished due to their items being after the story event, then you are on an unavoidable path to an "end of content" conversation and can't explore/unlock till next update? Is that right, or am I missing something?

Just to be clear this is not a complaint. The game is really fun and I'm enjoying it. Just double checking if I can or can't unlock stuff I've missed/haven't unlocked yet.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I believe there is some kind of bug with the well you get to after giving food to the man in the village. The first thing that appears is an - image keyhole not found - error. The next day I can repeat the same event as if it never happened.

One other thing I noticed is that I could leave the village without needing to buy the permit first. After catching Norbert I was able to leave the village by showing a permit I didnt have yet.

Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Are there plans for an android release? It doesn't work on my emulator (Joiplay).
Right now 0.2.6 already has a mobile version. It was the first time I did it. I'll try to launch for 0.2.5 in a week or so.
If I'm understanding this correctly, most of the quests can't even be accomplished due to their items being after the story event, then you are on an unavoidable path to an "end of content" conversation and can't explore/unlock till next update? Is that right, or am I missing something?

Just to be clear this is not a complaint. The game is really fun and I'm enjoying it. Just double checking if I can or can't unlock stuff I've missed/haven't unlocked yet.
There are some sidequests unfinished on 0.2.5, since it was the release that I changed how the game worked completely for the limitless days before advancing the story, so in the end there wasn't time to finish everything. On 0.2.6 all those sidequests are finished and more were implemented.

I believe there is some kind of bug with the well you get to after giving food to the man in the village. The first thing that appears is an - image keyhole not found - error. The next day I can repeat the same event as if it never happened.

One other thing I noticed is that I could leave the village without needing to buy the permit first. After catching Norbert I was able to leave the village by showing a permit I didnt have yet.
I'll check it. It might be because of the hotfix patch I did to 0.2.5. There was some issues with checking inventory that I fixed on 0.2.6. and before launching it, I copy pasted the fixes to 0.2.5, but something might have missed me since a lot of code was changed.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024

I can't replicate the 2nd issue you reported. Are you sure you didn't buy the permit from the shady vendor? I just tried a few runs and can't get past the guard without the permit :\

I have the same issue think its the game/update is missing pictures/content dev needs to fix it
I already answered this. There is no issue. You have to do a clean start, those are variable errors from variables that weren't defined in 0.2.4. There is nothing to fix there.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes