4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Pawglov

Dec 20, 2023
Thanks for the explanation about Seraphine! Finally just my last question remaining, what about the cards with different looking borders you can win against Brin? :)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
just a suggestion - when you win the card game and are ready for a scene with one of the girls - why can't you have an option to lead her to a private area like your room. don't really like the sex in the open idea

Reactions: non_profilic

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Thanks for the explanation about Seraphine! Finally just my last question remaining, what about the cards with different looking borders you can win against Brin? :)
It's a bug, fixed on 0.2.5! It was the older card frames I forgot to replace.

The videos look INCREDIBLE
Thank you!!!! :love:

will there be a walkthrough or cheats
On 0.2.5 there is already a hint system and questline, so it will be easier to navigate :)

Would like to say this is a good game - with all the changes will evolve to be a very good game
keep up the good work Dev
Thanks!!!!

Reactions: Keez3r0

lucabenve

Apr 3, 2023
sorry for my English... :cautious:

I would like to know if some actions need to be repeated several times, despite the instructions I can't move forward in some stories. Buying from Zala or helping Tsartas seems impossible
I always get the same answers back, I found the key from the old man but at this point I think I've done everything, if I talk to Mara and move forward I get to the end of the game and I can't complete the side stories :rolleyes: it's correct?

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Loving the game so far! Are all sex scenes potentially missable since I could only have sex with one character at night at the fort? Are there plans to return to the town and do unfinished quests like the goblin one? Also, is there currently pregnant sex or is it just planned?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a more minor thing, and you may already know, DeviantDreamsGames, but FYI there's a little bug on the loading / saving screens. For the left- and right-chevron icons to navigate pages, the alignment seems to be off. The mouse pointer is below the actual chevron quite a bit, instead of being on it when it changes color so you can turn pages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Loving the game so far! Are all sex scenes potentially missable since I could only have sex with one character at night at the fort? Are there plans to return to the town and do unfinished quests like the goblin one? Also, is there currently pregnant sex or is it just planned?
Hello! Yes, they are missable. In 0.2.4 there are more than 10 sex scenes in total, so you definitely missed out on a lot :ROFLMAO:
Yes on 0.2.6 you will return to the town. It will also have the first pregnancy scene.

This is a more minor thing, and you may already know, DeviantDreamsGames, but FYI there's a little bug on the loading / saving screens. For the left- and right-chevron icons to navigate pages, the alignment seems to be off. The mouse pointer is below the actual chevron quite a bit, instead of being on it when it changes color so you can turn pages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes it has been reported. I have no idea why it's happening. I will need to recheck the UI. I tried finding the root cause but I'm still not able to understand why it's acting like that.

Hi,

Did you see my direct message to you?
I haven't, I'll check sorry, I've been really busy this past weeks.

if i'm not mistaken, 0.2.5 public release should be today?
It will be on the week of the 19-21, same date 0.2.6 will be released. So not the upcoming weekend, in the other weekend:)

Reactions: Alternation62
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes