• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Dunno....

I'm just going by what you suggested earlier which was Switch...

Personally I think it means Suckit... Maybe DDG will chime in

Cheers
LOL, that is why I asked the Dev. They did not say I was right or wrong in their earlier post, just that is was broken.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Dunno....

I'm just going by what you suggested earlier which was Switch...

Personally I think it means Suckit... Maybe DDG will chime in

Cheers
:LOL::LOL: that's pretty much it LMAO
LOL, that is why I asked the Dev. They did not say I was right or wrong in their earlier post, just that is was broken.
Someone had said it meant Super all I know is your screwed if try to beat any side of the card that has S on it tried for like an hour LOL :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I take it they won't be available for us to buy, would we be able to win one duel
They are! You can acquire them on the army barracks. In the future, the girls will start to give better cards too, with each "interaction" :ROFLMAO:
I need to limit access to it right now, so the game doesnt get out of hand too soon in respect to card balance, but as the game progress and the MC gets stronger, so does his "deck"!

Reactions: wookie ookie

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
In another game, players were limited to how many cards they could keep....can't remember how many...

Well I kinda messed up then, since I didn't know what the Suckit card did I didn't purchase it when at the barracks...
Wonder if I have a save from then....

Glad the girls will put out more in the future..
Cards...I mean....

I think the Suckit card costs $100 if you want to buy it.

I've got so many saves going... lol
I have some on page 9 that I'm using for something...
And others on the first two or three pages....lol

Cheers

• Haha

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
They are! You can acquire them on the army barracks. In the future, the girls will start to give better cards too, with each "interaction" :ROFLMAO:
I need to limit access to it right now, so the game doesnt get out of hand too soon in respect to card balance, but as the game progress and the MC gets stronger, so does his "deck"!
Capture.PNG

whoops. sorry, replied to the wrong post...lol
Too many windows open...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
In another game, players were limited to how many cards they could keep....can't remember how many...

Well I kinda messed up then, since I didn't know what the Suckit card did I didn't purchase it when at the barracks...
Wonder if I have a save from then....

Glad the girls will put out more in the future..
Cards...I mean....

I think the Suckit card costs $100 if you want to buy it.

I've got so many saves going... lol
I have some on page 9 that I'm using for something...
And others on the first two or three pages....lol

Cheers
LOL Well now you know to buy the Suckit card :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted
Jun 2, 2022
The sliding panel animations ruin the artwork. The slide itself is ugly with the streaks overlaying the artwork, and the camera shake at the end is just stupid. When multiple panels show almost-but-not-quite the same view as an adjacent panel (as it frequently does), it makes the subject look disfigured and unattractive.

from bad:

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.32.57 PM.png

to worse:

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.31.52 PM.png

derpy911

Feb 9, 2019
been enjoying the gameplay!! I rarely like anything I see on here nowadays but this one's a nice concept...

Question for you though: any plans too add in a VA or moaning sound effects for the ladies? There is a 'voice volume' yet I don't hear anyone moaning @_@

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
been enjoying the gameplay!! I rarely like anything I see on here nowadays but this one's a nice concept...

Question for you though: any plans too add in a VA or moaning sound effects for the ladies? There is a 'voice volume' yet I don't hear anyone moaning @_@
I wanted to have it definitely. Maybe in the future it would be a possibility. Now in the early stages I don't have the means unfortunately :confused:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting. I'm kind of going through it again and I like the panel effect.

It's kind of different but not like some effects that go on and on. It also doesn't
give me a headache.

Cheers

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Interesting. I'm kind of going through it again and I think
I like the panel effect.

It's kind of different but not like some effects that go on and on.

Cheers
I agree it's nice to see something different from the norm, I'm willing to cut the developer a little slack now he's new the game is new, I'm sure he'll work out the kinks an stuff

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Enjoying it so far - the AVN, card game and art style all fit together nicely.

A couple of ergonomic (and hopefully constructive) questions/comments for the Dev, however:

Is there any chance of giving us an option to make the colour of the cards clearer for those of us with poor colour vision? Trying to see whether a card is red or blue causes me substantial eyestrain, and I suspect for some other folks too.

There are quite a few passages with a lot of "click - one short sentence - click - one short sentence - click" etc where it is very difficult to read at a normal speed without clicking almost instantly. Hence either we have to read irritatingly slowly, or we click too fast and miss things (especially with no rollback). Any chance of combining some of the sentences to reduce clickage? Maybe by widening the text area?

Good luck with the game, anyway.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

A couple of ergonomic (and hopefully constructive) questions/comments for the Dev, however:

Is there any chance of giving us an option to make the colour of the cards clearer for those of us with poor colour vision? Trying to see whether a card is red or blue causes me substantial eyestrain, and I suspect for some other folks too.

There are quite a few passages with a lot of "click - one short sentence - click - one short sentence - click" etc where it is very difficult to read at a normal speed without clicking almost instantly. Hence either we have to read irritatingly slowly, or we click too fast and miss things (especially with no rollback). Any chance of combining some of the sentences to reduce clickage? Maybe by widening the text area?

All good points.
Also why I enabled rollback. I'm pretty click happy most the time, lol

Have A Good One

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024

Damn I thought this time around they were easier to spot :confused:. January version the frames were really hard to distinguish one from the others so I redesigned all the cards. I thought it was better now. I will try to come up with a solution on the future.

As for the sentences, you are right! I myself notice that I tend to do that a lot, more of a personal taste but I get that it gets a lot of clickity click. I'll start to adapt the shorter sentences to bigger ones! Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Dekalinder
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes