Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The Alpha and Beta-Version are already released. But they are still buggy and not the final version. You guys will get the final version with the extra modded content. Probably at 10.August. Maybe sooner, maybe later. But I won't give you a alpha/beta version of the game,because I need to fix the bugs to give you guys the maximum of joy.

So, just relax, I'm working on it, and the new release will be posted by N7.
thanks for the info

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Day two is a huge update, just a few bugs to iron out. The dev has just started on day three. Game is awesome, the Patreon is worth supporting. The mod content for the Tier 6 is very worth it. The Dev is also very responsive to input and ideas on his Discord. One of the best games I've seen here yet.

Reactions: Naru2sasu92

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Day two is a huge update, just a few bugs to iron out. The dev has just started on day three. Game is awesome, the Patreon is worth supporting. The mod content for the Tier 6 is very worth it. The Dev is also very responsive to input and ideas on his Discord. One of the best games I've seen here yet.
Totally agree, and glad to hear the dev is working hard already on Day 3. Gotta support the dev!

SeeksC

Mar 4, 2018
Still no update anywhere, right?
Also why wouldn't the game have a Discord server? Kinda odd, unless I'm wrong.

Oh well.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
D2 is not out yet.. My programmer is missing since more than 3 days.

Day2 was finished from my side at 29.july, but the programmer I hired has many other projects too. I tried to contact him in the last days but he's 24/7 offline in discord. I hate it to be a person who already delay's after the first release.. I planned to spread out d2 much much earlier... that thats how it is now. Missing programmer, d2 finished from my side but not from the programmer side, and I'm already working at d3.

Hope I find asap a solution.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017

Day2 was finished from my side at 29.july, but the programmer I hired has many other projects too. I tried to contact him in the last days but he's 24/7 offline in discord. I hate it to be a person who already delay's after the first release.. I planned to spread out d2 much much earlier... that thats how it is now. Missing programmer, d2 finished from my side but not from the programmer side, and I'm already working at d3.

Hope there's nothing seriously wrong and your guy turn up A-ok. Thanks for the update and keep up making a great game. *Goes back to patiently waiting*

NoX77

Jul 10, 2018
Maybe it is not bad at all to wait a little bit more. Unfortunately i got a cold since Friday and I doubt that I would have given your masterpiece the attention it deserves. And I hope your Programmer is well and nothing bad happend.

Greetings from Brunswick, Germany. Keep going! You are amazing!

SeeksC

Mar 4, 2018

Why not have a Discord server for the game by the way? That way you'd built a cosy community and you'd have a direct way of giving updates to patrons and plebs alike. Just an idea.

Either way, your game's great, I also hope you find a solution asap. Cheers.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for the information! Btw just out of pure curiosity how long do you think will have have to work on day3 ?
PS: Still hope day 2 comes out soon since my holidays are ending soon and I want have some fun first :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes