Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Short question... How I "Turn ON" the Dark Mind Patch??!!...
Before starting the game, in the Menu, in "Cheatmenu" he asks me to enter a code (supposedly it is "F95Zone")
It's just that?... Because, based on the "Tree Guide" I lost several scenes marked like "Dark Mind"...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Short question... How I "Turn ON" the Dark Mind Patch??!!...
Before starting the game, in the Menu, in "Cheatmenu" he asks me to enter a code (supposedly it is "F95Zone")
It's just that?... Because, based on the "Tree Guide" I lost several scenes marked like "Dark Mind"...
You will know when you turn "Dark Mind" on the title screen changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hey everyone!

I have the day 1-2 HD Version but when I went to see the patch (Previous Versions) the day 1-2 does not appear.

I should use the patch day 5 for all days ( Day 1-2 and Day 3-4) ?

Or if someone could share the patch Day 1-2 I appreciate.
In D1/D2 you use a code instead of a patch

Reactions: Kingvlad

PlasticFruit

Aug 22, 2018
I cant seem to get to the set of dark mind decisions right before you wake up Hiroko with the special technique is it based on some past decision?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have gotten an error. I started Day 3, loaded my save from day 2, said it loaded correctly, then after the warning, I go to the scene where I'm waking up next to Himiko and I get this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mcmm'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 28, in script
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Tue Dec 11 11:14:57 2018

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I have gotten an error. I started Day 3, loaded my save from day 2, said it loaded correctly, then after the warning, I go to the scene where I'm waking up next to Himiko and I get this error.
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Ecchi Sensei\Day 3 and 4-HD\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Do you activate dark mind?

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
❀ Hello and Welcome to BlueCat. ❀

Planned release dates for Day 5:

Alpha tester Patron: 24.November 2018 (Released)
Beta tester Patron: 02.December 2018 (Released)
(Thanks to Special offer, T4 get Beta invite, and over 25 others between T2 and T3 too)
Regular Patron: 12.December 2018

Day 5 Info:
1700+ Renders
100+ Decisions
11.000+ lines of code
47k words, 387k characters written (beta status)

Christmas Special: 23.December 2018
New Year Special: 30.December 2018

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4

Thats a known bug in the community .. just rollback and it will play as usual.. all bug will be fixed in the mega pack week 1

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Did it specify timezone?
Besides, we're always playing the waiting game. Here or somewhere else. I've gotten quite good at it over the years.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes