• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just trying to make sure all the Ecchi Sensei fans are hyped for the upcoming release of Day 5

Somedaysoon12

Oct 18, 2018
Saves?? In preperation for day 5, can someone help me with an end of day 4 save. I've lost it a bit before the Halloween release. Actually that's one of the few downsides with a long, ambitious project like this one. With so many days planned for the future, If you lose your save along the way, it may be tricky ever catching back up.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Why would you skip previous content?? It's got several naughty routes!
Maybe you're afraid you'll jizz halfway through and need to wait a while before you can "enjoy" the new content?

Reactions: Hones and Latecomer

Somedaysoon12

Oct 18, 2018
Eh, you can just skip through the previous content, no?
True, just may take a bit of free-time skipping some previous dialogue.
Why would you skip previous content?? It's got several naughty routes!
Maybe you're afraid you'll jizz halfway through and need to wait a while before you can "enjoy" the new content?
I guess there are more routes to try and explore, and yeah, I'm just really excited to see the new content, but I know it will take a while to reach it, if I have to start from the beginning.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It is... My kasumi is my girl xD

Mao might replace Saki place tho.. I always liked mao.. Just let Saki rank 1 tho
Saki will always be best girl to me, I haven't seen Kasumi in-game yet so??
If anyone was gonna take the top spot from Saki it would be Tomoe.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Damn himiko was one of my favorites cause how sweet she is to the MC but Saki has blown me away with this picture 204016_d5_saki_7.jpg Good god :love::love::love: and think I must be losing it thought the new update was coming out the 10th :(:(:(

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes