brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I've read that this will be a 365 day game. Does this mean that if we're not careful, we'll see the results of not pulling out in time? Maybe we'll have to stock up on morning after pills and slip them to the girls? Maybe convince the girls to visit certain clinics?

For the truly depraved, perhaps a sequel; Ecchi Sensei 2: 18 Years On! Our Sensei should only be ~48 or so years old, with a decent dad-bod that all the girls love.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I've read that this will be a 365 day game. Does this mean that if we're not careful, we'll see the results of not pulling out in time? Maybe we'll have to stock up on morning after pills and slip them to the girls? Maybe convince the girls to visit certain clinics?

For the truly depraved, perhaps a sequel; Ecchi Sensei 2: 18 Years On! Our Sensei should only be ~48 or so years old, with a decent dad-bod that all the girls love.
@ForeverFree2Be

It is like reallife. You can tell the girl you fuck "Bitch please, idc about birth control, I'd like to pregger you" BUT the girl has also a mind, so with other words... Satsune is afraid getting pregnant because she's a back mom and she knows that. But... And i really wrote that so often in the last few days... YOU will have the decision (when the time comes) to impregnate girls.

the decision would look like that:

1.) "Cum in her"
2.) "Cum in her (Impregnate her)
3.) "Cum outside"

Soooooooooooo if you choose "2", the girl's getting pregnant, and you will see after a while how her belly is growing, the tits are getting bigger etc. BUT.... this little feature also means a lot of work and I'm gonna start that after the game becomes more interactive (To know more, read my next "What happens next" post on patreon).
Blue adressed this already. Read the quoted post.

Reactions: brknsoul

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Blue adressed this already. Read the quoted post.
Ahh.. cool. So it won't be a surprise.. sorta good.
It'd be an interesting "hard" (hehe) mode where you don't see the 2nd option, and you gotta keep remembering to pull out.. maybe the girl is on top and doesn't let you pull out and you either let it happen, or gotta get a bit rough with the little minx!

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
That's a hard choice since both girls are dangerous. Fuyu will probably kill you when she finds out you're engaged to her rival. lol
i was thinking something similar. Fuyu has already admitted you are stronger than her and in the dojo you find Fuyu is stronger than Tomoe so you are the strongest. but 2 secret wives from 2 rival gangs?? love see how that will work. will one of there parents have you killed? then again you are kind of forced to be with Fuyu you can opt out on Tomoe but those who like Tomoe would want miss all her action just cause otherwise you get a game over later down the line so think somehow game has to be developed that you can be with both in peaceful harmony somehow.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
No you just use unren to unpack the archive (.rpa) files, then decompile the .rpyc files, which gives you the .rpy files
For day 4 it will be in \EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\game\menu
Alright thanks, probably will save that for another day then.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
i was thinking something similar. Fuyu has already admitted you are stronger than her and in the dojo you find Fuyu is stronger than Tomoe so you are the strongest. but 2 secret wives from 2 rival gangs?? love see how that will work. will one of there parents have you killed? then again you are kind of forced to be with Fuyu you can opt out on Tomoe but those who like Tomoe would want miss all her action just cause otherwise you get a game over later down the line so think somehow game has to be developed that you can be with both in peaceful harmony somehow.
I hope we get both... though that is a far-fetched dream.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont remember, the specials are kind of a side story and completely unrelated i think?

I start to dislike this, waiting for story continuation and getting another story...

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
good choice but if i knew how to set as my picture i think i would choose either Kaede or Rikka if i could get picture for them as they seem be becoing my favourites so far.
how to retrieve the image is quite easy, just stay screenshot then Crop: V wkwkwk

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
good choice but if i knew how to set as my picture i think i would choose either Kaede or Rikka if i could get picture for them as they seem be becoing my favourites so far.
ok i worked it out and chosen Kaede for now so long as thats ok with game developer. if not will change it but may keep swapping from this one to Rikka. dont get why these 2 dont seem get enough love as they should, most people seem prefer Fuyu Tomoe or the daughters.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
Created 4 new signatures. Create more tomorrow:

View attachment 246347 View attachment 246349 View attachment 246348 View attachment 246350

All Signatures:
hi as you can see im still quite new here so i have a question. .
when i went to my profile and went to signature and insert image it just had a box http: so what do i need to do to actually add one of these i can save to my pics but how do i get from there to my signature??

EDIT : NVM i worked it out thankyou

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes