• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 25, 2018
so guys im playng the game how i fell like, since first game launch and at the anicon i didnt have the id and stuff to enter the vip area and i dont remember anthing like that ! in what day do you get that ? (not the entrance of the hentai area, the other with the guards and the 2 doors)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
so guys im playng the game how i fell like, since first game launch and at the anicon i didnt have the id and stuff to enter the vip area and i dont remember anthing like that ! in what day do you get that ?

just reload until u get the right answer, no hints.. just a random guess by sensei

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Have you tried redownloading it?
Other than that, perhaps sharing any error messages you get could help.
That's the thing. There are NO error msgs. Just as I described earlier. The images will stop loading and will just be a black screen with the dialogue until it crashes. No error msg. No Traceback. The game just closes and I have to relaunch and hope I remembered to save.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
That's the thing. There are NO error msgs. Just as I described earlier. The images will stop loading and will just be a black screen with the dialogue until it crashes. No error msg. No Traceback. The game just closes and I have to relaunch and hope I remembered to save.
That's really strange. I'm no expert but perhaps you are running out of allocated ram or something. Perhaps having task manager up and watching how much it's using could help you diagnose it.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
When starting the game a log.txt file is created. Maybe have a look there? I had no game breaking errors while playing. The only errors in my log file are as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah that's the issue alright, if we had a Traceback or at the very least an error message maybe we could share it but as is the game will keep showing black screens with the text-boxes on it and then stop responding and crash.

My guess is it is not loading the game correctly somehow, because when I was save-scumming through one of those issues it usually reloaded the black screens with the correct renders and text-boxes.

When starting the game a log.txt file is created. Maybe have a look there? I had no game breaking errors while playing. The only errors in my log file are as follows:
I have the same appearing in the logs except my last one looks like:

Is it really eating into my RAM that much? And why now with this update?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes