huge43

Jul 2, 2017
No disrespect for the person that did, but it's not really worth playing if the dev is not working on updates for the game.
Oh your comment is full of disrespect for the person who spent their own time and talent to make a merge the dev couldn't; so why don't you stop wasting everyones time with a bloody stupid question 2 minutes of thread reading would have answered

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh your comment is full of disrespect for the person who spent their own time and talent to make a merge the dev couldn't; so why don't you stop wasting everyones time with a bloody stupid question 2 minutes of thread reading would have answered
Don't know if you missed the point of my comment on purpose but let me explain it in simpler terms. Since the dev is probably not releasing anymore updates for the game, it is not worth it for me to play it since there won't be a continuation of the story. I think what I meant was pretty obvious, don't really know why you got so butthurt but into the ingore list you go.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Don't know if you missed the point of my comment on purpose but let me explain it in simpler terms. Since the dev is probably not releasing anymore updates for the game, it is not worth it for me to play it since there won't be a continuation of the story. I think what I meant was pretty obvious, don't really know why you got so butthurt but into the ingore list you go.
Theres a brave debater, makes a negative and offensive comment, then doesn't like the comeback, and blocks me - what a pathetic individual. Well I won't be reciprocating, this forum needs lively debate, not lazy negativity from talentless knobs. Oh, and your "title" - conversation conqueror:KEK::KEK::KEK:. More like mass debater

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
downloaded the light compressed, lain's patch and the dm patch. put everything in the correct place, but when I click on the 'ecchi sensei' executable in the folder, nothing happens. I thought maybe it just takes a while as some other games did in the past but I've been waiting for about 5 min and it's not opened. I have more than enough space on my hard drive too so that's not the problem

Dragg

Jul 18, 2017
Is this dumpster fire officially over by now? It was always a giggle looking in here and seeing people defend scummy sensei.

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this dumpster fire officially over by now? It was always a giggle looking in here and seeing people defend scummy sensei.
Officially over everywhere, except BC echo chamber circle jerk of a Discord. Scummy has not been around in ages. :cry:
Kind of miss that guy.

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Officially? No, the dev claims to still be working on it. However, since you could have built an entire new gaming engine and a new game on top of it by now, this game should be considered dead.

We could argue if this game was always intended as a grift or if it just ended up that way. It does not matter either way, it is just sad because there is an enjoyable game here, that if the scope of the game was scaled back a bit, would be perfectly doable by a single dev.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I don't think the scope even needs to be scaled back, the dev just needs to work on it. It's just that simple. Notice how his shown no new pictures or anything in years at this point? Because he hasn't worked on it. The "code" part of the game is by far the fastest part of the game to make all things considered.

If I could merge the game in like a month or however long it took me, with how long this game has been on haitus now I could've easily remade the entire game, images and all.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me at all if BlueCat was also Marche (I think that's their name) and just making that game instead since it's got a pretty similar vibe, and they're both german too I think. That's conspiracy land though.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't think the scope even needs to be scaled back, the dev just needs to work on it. It's just that simple. Notice how his shown no new pictures or anything in years at this point? Because he hasn't worked on it. The "code" part of the game is by far the fastest part of the game to make all things considered.

If I could merge the game in like a month or however long it took me, with how long this game has been on haitus now I could've easily remade the entire game, images and all.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me at all if BlueCat was also Marche (I think that's their name) and just making that game instead since it's got a pretty similar vibe, and they're both german too I think. That's conspiracy land though.
Originally it was supposed to be an entire year in game, that could be scaled back. Also, he kept adding side characters because they were a privilege for people paying higher tiers, again, that could be scaled back to the core characters and a few extras. It does not need the fancy interface, either. The issue is, as you said, is that you could have redone the entire game by now. I agree 100%. If there were legitimate issues, they could have been solved by now, but instead we are left with this unfinished game. This is how the dev wants things, and for some reason, there are people still willing to support him.

This site has plenty of unfinished games, it happens. I can appreciate when a dev has the guts to at least to say they are ending things. Ghosting is annoying, but if your Subscribstar and Discord suddenly disappear on the same day, at least we can assume you are done developing the game. However, leaving a game in a perpetual state of maybe while keeping your accounts open but doing little to nothing is just wrong and offensive.

De_brick

Oct 28, 2020
Yeh yeh yeh. Big noting yourself for merging a game in a month. Whoopie. You left the game in a half finished state, now get back on the computer and complete the game for us. Should only take you 2 months with your current form.
Not the hero we wanted but certainly the one we need. :)

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yeh yeh yeh. Big noting yourself for merging a game in a month. Whoopie. You left the game in a half finished state, now get back on the computer and complete the game for us. Should only take you 2 months with your current form.
Not the hero we wanted but certainly the one we need. :)
You say half complete but in reality it has features fixed and enabled that the dev previously disabled cause they were broken /shrug

So if mines half-finished, but it's an improvement on the original what does that make the original? :WeSmart:

Can also confirm to not be a hero, you're outta luck there. :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes