Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really..desperately..needs a screen change option..i never play full screen..but thats all this allows..and its all squishie as it does not match my resolution...

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
really..desperately..needs a screen change option..i never play full screen..but thats all this allows..and its all squishie as it does not match my resolution...
I see. We are still working on a revamped options menu.
But, in the mean time you can press F11 and exit the fullscreen and then change it to whichever resolution you like.

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
Good Looking villains

Male: Andrea Strucker (male twin of Fenris), Silver Samurai (father and son), Loki, Tomi Shishido (Gorgon), Steven Rogers (Captain America Hydra Supreme), Skurge (Young Masters), Taskmaster

Female: Enchantress (both versions), Andreas Strucker (female twin of Fenris), Lorelei, Moonstone, Scorpion (Camilla Black) , Lady Deathstroke (Yuriko Oyama), Black Cat, White Rabbit, Typhoid Mary

If you need more i can search for them. More of them are member or allies of HYDRA ( )

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Good Looking villains

Male: Andrea Strucker (male twin of Fenris), Silver Samurai (father and son), Loki, Tomi Shishido (Gorgon), Steven Rogers (Captain America Hydra Supreme), Skurge (Young Masters), Taskmaster

Female: Enchantress (both versions), Andreas Strucker (female twin of Fenris), Lorelei, Moonstone, Scorpion (Camilla Black) , Lady Deathstroke (Yuriko Oyama), Black Cat, White Rabbit, Typhoid Mary

If you need more i can search for them. More of them are member or allies of HYDRA ( )
Nice!! Thank you for the list. The Struckers would definitely be a nice addition. And I can think of some events where a crime duet like them would fit in perfectly.

Just a small spoiler for future versions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dilettante

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hi .
i just played the game/vn for the first time and these are my thoughts.

from a game point of view , ideally you need both a first name and surname , because when being intimate or friendly you use your first name , but for work you use your surname: i.e Agent (insert surname here.) , though i appreciate that it makes the game a bit more complicated for you guys developing the game.

being a fan of corruption , like some others on here have already mentioned , it would be cool if we had the choice/chance to work for HYDRA especially as HYDRA is the main opposition of S.H.I.E.L.D , hence basically a villain/ess route , hence having the option of undermining S.H.I.E.L.D and helping to corrupt heroes and heroines and make them your and by default HYDRAS slaves and may i add , still a viable option to do at this early stage in the game , but the choice is yours. personally i would become a patreon if this was a possibility.

maybe you should have a maximum limit on the amount of powers/abilities the mc's can absorb/steal or it could become a bit too silly , so choose the maximum amount of powers allowed and choose those powers wisely , maybe have a patreon vote to decide what powers the mc's should be allowed to steal/absorb?

obviously it's still early days , but sooner or later actual missions will hopefully come into play?

the game definitely has a lot of potential and lots of possibilities if you guys are up for the challenge , hopefully you are , i guess time will tell ???

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
hi .
i just played the game/vn for the first time and these are my thoughts.

from a game point of view , ideally you need both a first name and surname , because when being intimate or friendly you use your first name , but for work you use your surname: i.e Agent (insert surname here.) , though i appreciate that it makes the game a bit more complicated for you guys developing the game.

being a fan of corruption , like some others on here have already mentioned , it would be cool if we had the choice/chance to work for HYDRA especially as HYDRA is the main opposition of S.H.I.E.L.D , hence basically a villain/ess route , hence having the option of undermining S.H.I.E.L.D and helping to corrupt heroes and heroines and make them your and by default HYDRAS slaves and may i add , still a viable option to do at this early stage in the game , but the choice is yours. personally i would become a patreon if this was a possibility.

maybe you should have a maximum limit on the amount of powers/abilities the mc's can absorb/steal or it could become a bit too silly , so choose the maximum amount of powers allowed and choose those powers wisely , maybe have a patreon vote to decide what powers the mc's should be allowed to steal/absorb?

obviously it's still early days , but sooner or later actual missions will hopefully come into play?

the game definitely has a lot of potential and lots of possibilities if you guys are up for the challenge , hopefully you are , i guess time will tell ???
Hi!!

Yeah... we thought about the surname problem. Decided to go with the simple first name choice. At the beginning the player has to choose the name, route, we didn't want it to seem many boring choices at first.

As for the corruption we are not making a route per se. I mean not like Female and Male route. But, we are definitely going to explore villains. And I guess we haven't figured it out that far ahead. We want to explore the heroes first. Like showing the X-Mansion, the Fantastic Four, the Spiderverse, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Defenders, among others. But, a few villains will come your way during those introductions.

Now, being a Hydra agent can come in three ways at this point, in our opinion. First, a spy storyline. So at some point either FMC or MMC infiltrate Hydra. Second, a complete turn. So either one of them or both really becomes a Hydra Agent. Or last, a second game in which you start similarly but as a Hydra Agent. I can guarantee we are going to do one of those three. Maybe even more than one. But, it is going to take some time.

As for the maximum limit of powers/abilities, I don't want to talk too much about this. And the reason is that during the events of the next version we will be covering that "problem". What I can say is that having too much power would make the game "boring" or too easy, IMHO.

Missions will come. Soon. We are actually having some difficulties thinking about the gameplay of mission. We thought about a turn-based fight. But it can get annoying if you don't like this type of battles. Then we thought about some simple minigames. Either way we would have to make it from scratch. So it might take a while until it is smooth enough.

Last... but not least... you can bet we are up for the challenge!!

Last edited:

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
Typhoid Mary, Enchantress, Emma Frost, Dark Pheonix, Elektra, Selene, Moonstone, Viper, Madelyne Pryor, Titania, Vertigo....Loki? :)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Damn very interesting game ( i like heroine so big up for you ) ... Is there a chance to see these heroine ?

Rogue - Scarlet Witch - Phoenix or Jean Grey ( or both xD ) - Pepper Pots - Emma Frost ( you say yes so stupid question xD ) - Invisible Woman ( you speak about 4 fantastic so that's a yes ) - Betty Ross - Captain Marvel - Elektra - ...

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Damn very interesting game ( i like heroine so big up for you ) ... Is there a chance to see these heroine ?

Rogue - Scarlet Witch - Phoenix or Jean Grey ( or both xD ) - Pepper Pots - Emma Frost ( you say yes so stupid question xD ) - Invisible Woman ( you speak about 4 fantastic so that's a yes ) - Betty Ross - Captain Marvel - Elektra - ...
Yes to all!! At some point.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im always playing as male MC so i won't get into detail about male Superheroes. Some of the best choices for Superheroines/Antagonists:
Black Cat - Jean Grey - Storm - Rogue - Emma Frost - Psylocke - Mystique - Ms.Marvel - Elektra
I can go on and on but the above are some of the best possible picks imho.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait, it's called "earth's sexiest heroes" but its parodying shield and not the avengers themselves?

Or are the pictures here just showing shield and the adventures parody actually going to be there and which actual incarnation of them are we using?

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Wait, it's called "earth's sexiest heroes" but its parodying shield and not the avengers themselves?

Or are the pictures here just showing shield and the adventures parody actually going to be there and which actual incarnation of them are we using?
We are actually going to be parodying pretty much all the Marvel Comics. The name is to remind the Avengers, obviously. But should not be limited to them.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
considering the marvel universe is huge itself and you as a player are just a unknown, you could just add lowtime unknown villains yourself. Besides face it that captain america you created there looks nothing alike. So for example any of those ugly villains you could just make yourself with your own twist, also xman unverse - > villains > mystique i personally think she is hawt, the blue version and she is naked that way.
Now i do need to point out this; You are making a parody on a Marvel ( and now disney) thing, and the past has learned us from other developers, that you should not mention that on sites like patron, cause they will DMCA claim. (see sunstriders with DC stuff, Akabur with Princess trainer ;previously known as Jasmine trainer/ and witch trainer was Hermoine trainer)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi i'm just wondering as an idea to think on, and since it was mentioned before but with the idea of being a Hydra agent to corupt the hero's.
which i like coz im into a bit of curption but why do i have to be Hydra to corupt, I know they are the bad guys and its kind of expected they would play that way trying to corupt but i kinda like playing good guys.
So why can't the Idea be you as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent set out to corupt the Hydra agents in order to turn them and get them to join your side or work for your side as spy's within Hydra, I mean just coz your a good guy/girl dosn't mean you can't play dirty.
If the end justifys the means and all that crap.
just a thought ;)

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Hi i'm just wondering as an idea to think on, and since it was mentioned before but with the idea of being a Hydra agent to corupt the hero's.
which i like coz im into a bit of curption but why do i have to be Hydra to corupt, I know they are the bad guys and its kind of expected they would play that way trying to corupt but i kinda like playing good guys.
So why can't the Idea be you as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent set out to corupt the Hydra agents in order to turn them and get them to join your side or work for your side as spy's within Hydra, I mean just coz your a good guy/girl dosn't mean you can't play dirty.
If the end justifys the means and all that crap.
just a thought ;)
Sounds plausible to me. Will give it a thought. Thanks for the suggestion!!

considering the marvel universe is huge itself and you as a player are just a unknown, you could just add lowtime unknown villains yourself. Besides face it that captain america you created there looks nothing alike. So for example any of those ugly villains you could just make yourself with your own twist, also xman unverse - > villains > mystique i personally think she is hawt, the blue version and she is naked that way.
Now i do need to point out this; You are making a parody on a Marvel ( and now disney) thing, and the past has learned us from other developers, that you should not mention that on sites like patron, cause they will DMCA claim. (see sunstriders with DC stuff, Akabur with Princess trainer ;previously known as Jasmine trainer/ and witch trainer was Hermoine trainer)
I wasn't aware of Sunsetriders and Akabur problem. If you don't mind, what happened exactly?

We don't claim to be creating the characters exactly as they look in the comics. I think that would be really hard and maybe even impossible. What we are doing is creating our own versions of each character. Hence the parody focus. As for lowtime villains we want to have some focus on heroes and villains that are somewhat unknown. Because we love so much Marvel universe that we want to make people enjoy it as much as we do.

Mystique is the type of character that should only be added once we have a large amount of people. And the reason for that is her power is only versatile enough if you have people to change into. We have some stories planned for her. And IMHO, they will be awesome to play.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes