• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Always nice to see a fellow creator pull from the same source material. Seeing others takes on things an be very interesting, and if they are sexy too, all the better! Going to be interesting to see where all this goes, potential abound for sure.

Best of luck @Kappuru Games , I'm sure we'll see you around given the crossover between the likely fans of our games.

-beWilder

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Is the game supposed to jump back to the main menu after Audrey is knocked to the ground and you get the dialogue ending with "But why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?"?
Also during that there were a couple of times where the character image didn't appear in the bottom left hand corner.
I've got the same Problem

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
I forgot to ask, are you planning to place a 'skip' option later? Cause we may need it :p
Not really. In version 2 we are planning to add some mechanics that wouldn't work with a skip button and also the back option (as others have talked about).

I've got the same Problem
That's really strange. Which Operating System you are using? I haven't been able to replicate that.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
MacOS Version online. Currently only Mega link. It is still uploading to Drive and FilesCDN.

It is on!! Check first page, @goobdoob

Always nice to see a fellow creator pull from the same source material. Seeing other's takes on things an be very interesting, and if they are sex too, all the better! Going to be interesting to see where all this goes, potential abound for sure.

Best of luck @Kappuru Games , I'm sure we'll see you around given the crossover between the likely fans of our games.

-beWilder
Thank you, @BeWilder. That means a lot!!

Windows 10 Home 64bit
I just checked on my Windows 10 PC. It's working for me. I'm not sure what the problem is.
I changed a few things based on bugs people reported here. So it is possible that one of those changes fixed the problem. I'm in the process of re uploading the Windows/Linux versions. That might fix it for you. I'll come back here when the links are up!

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Pardon me if I sound ridiculous, but...would we get to sleep with villains (from a female perspective, that is)? Maybe a gangbang with minions after getting captured or something? I like the backdrop, and I sure would love a superheroine gone slutty. Or one that has things done to her.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
So... today we are adding a new character to the game. Check out out post on Patreon:

kitty_pryde.png

"[Mr. Kappuru] Due to the great reception we received on version 1 of ESH game. We decided to speed up the process on version 2. And today, we present to you a render with a new character - Kitty Pryde. Stay tuned for more updates!!"

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But the dialogue ending with the "But why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?" I was unable to replicate.
This bug appears to me after i choose third option with Black Widow (tell her you have a bottle of Ruskova), which leads to wet dream. Then, at training after she says "But, why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?" game just quits to game menu. If i choose two other options with her, game gives me choice "tell Black Widow about the kiss or not" just like it should. The thing is that third option MMC never actually see FMC's kiss, since he's woke late. So maybe it has something to do with that.
Overall, it's a very nice start. I like the premise, attractive characters, nice renders and the option to play as male or female. Hopefully some lesbian action will be present in the future.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
This bug appears to me after i choose third option with Black Widow (tell her you have a bottle of Ruskova), which leads to wet dream. Then, at training after she says "But, why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?" game just quits to game menu. If i choose two other options with her, game gives me choice "tell Black Widow about the kiss or not" just like it should. The thing is that third option MMC never actually see FMC's kiss, since he's woke late. So maybe it has something to do with that.
Overall, it's a very nice start. I like the premise, attractive characters, nice renders and the option to play as male or female. Hopefully some lesbian action will be present in the future.
Ohhh... we see. Then we were looking at the wrong place. We thought it was on the Female Route, for some reason.

Ok... So we were able to reproduce this bug. And now it is fixed. We are working on an automated testing procedure to prevent bugs like this on future versions. Also, we are uploading a new version with the fix for this bug. Soon we will update the first post.

Edit: All links updated with latest bug fixes. Soon we'll be posting a new preview render for version 02. This one looks kinda cool in our opinion.

Reactions: Dilettante

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah. That's probably one of the exceptions.

It is just that we want to create a whole universe inside this game. At this moment we have 6 characters. And 4 more on the way in future releases. We also are planning to reach 20 characters by March next year.

That would be highly improbable with villains. But, who knows? We might add the good look ones at some point. We are not discarding that possibility.
Just use your imagination and make your own rendition of those villain use they personality and reinvent them. A villain would be a nice addition

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Just use your imagination and make your own rendition of those villain use they personality and reinvent them. A villain would be a nice addition
That is actually a nice way to circumvent "ugly" villains. But, it lacks the comics faithful looks.
I guess we could do something like this to villains requested by a lot of people. Who knows.

One villain we are promising to give and real soon is Emma Frost.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes