• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Why do you ask this NOW ?
Its in 0.6.5
A mod that actually unlocks the content since I seem to fail to do so. The game has so many random quests where I can't unlock all of it as it seems. So I always appreciate a mod/code that unlocks it all.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi there,
Due to this title not having a walk through...I put together a few tools that will aid in knowing what's behind most of the story choices, as well as a slightly different visual experience.
  • I changed the default textbox, to a mid dark one (overrides the default).
  • Added a custom game menu background (that allows the user to see the preferences settings a little clearer for large screens).
  • Included a Universal 4 textbox mod, that has an opacity textbox slider (theme default will display new textbox).
  • Added the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (displays on screen, most of the contents of story choices...points, etc.).
  • Included the Ren'Py 0x52_URM tool (allows the user to edit and view points, etc.)
All put together in a easy to install package.

Installation: Extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I hope this small compilation of tools and changes aid in your game play.

Regards.

petrolenjoyer

Mar 22, 2024
fun game. more than competent prose, dialogue and exposition flow well and I generally never felt the need to skip ahead with the exception of a couple optional lore drops. after dropping a few games recently within the first 20 minutes because they were a chore to read this was appreciated.
the great variety of lewdness was a treat. fanservice, collecting panties, sleep molestation, hot outfits, sex scenes (the main one with paige was (y)). all well done.

just wanted to post a little something nice since I just found this and it seems a little unknown, it's definitely worth a play.

reading back a few pages I gather it wasn't being worked on for a long minute. for those in the know, when did it resume development, and what do you think we should expect from the rest of the year as far as content?

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
fun game. more than competent prose, dialogue and exposition flow well and I generally never felt the need to skip ahead with the exception of a couple optional lore drops. after dropping a few games recently within the first 20 minutes because they were a chore to read this was appreciated.
I agree. This game is a gem among all those boring games. It was a sheer luck i stumble upon this game. Especially i was looking HS engine games and nobody mention this one.

and what do you think we should expect from the rest of the year as far as content?
Learning how to fight. It's annoying i have to give my money to bullies because i can't fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumsumnida and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... with the exception of a couple optional lore drops. ...

reading back a few pages I gather it wasn't being worked on for a long minute. for those in the know, when did it resume development, and what do you think we should expect from the rest of the year as far as content?
Hi, which "lore drops" do you mean (never heard that word before).

I am a beta tester since hour zero.
We can guess only the reason for the 2 years break, but I am sure he did not pause voluntarily.

His last post on discord was on 22nd of Feb. 2022 - (22.02.2022) :)
On this day, he published a long text about his plans for the future development - in short and long run.

We know what happened two days later, do we? Russian ppl had extreme difficulties over night.

He is back since 16th of Feb. 2024. He did not just come out with the news (like Hi, I am still alive, and planning ... .... ...),
but he delivered an update with full content (0.5.3) at this day. My respect.
------------------------------------
Btw, he is heavily engaged with 0.7 atm, in addition to his efforts to delve into mobile ports.

Last edited:

petrolenjoyer

Mar 22, 2024
Hi, which "lore drops" do you mean (never heard that word before).
it was my attempt to put a polite spin on the term "lore dump", which is common in reference to RPG writing or other games that place a large emphasis on world building. maybe not so much a thing in AVN world. I was thinking of the limo ride with Sir Al where he tells you about the ten noble houses (optional, and right before I asked him "are we there yet?" 10 times :giggle:) and maybe one or two other spots that tell you of world history.
but my point was that these are exceptions and not common, and the game benefits from it. slow and gradual reveal of the world, and the greater backdrop of supreme beings and their minions through player experience is much preferable to an unknown narrator (or something even less subtle) dropping pages on you all at once.

thank you for the info on the development history. I didn't know where the dev was from to give any context beforehand. and good job on the beta testing, it seems to be paying off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I was thinking of the limo ride with Sir Al where he tells you about the ten noble houses (optional, and right before I asked him "are we there yet?" 10 times :giggle:) and maybe one or two other spots that tell you of world history....
Thanks,
yes I even liked these texts about the 10 noble houses. Gives some insight into the worlds of the "rich", which is quite unfamiliar to me ;)
I even passed the advanced history test with the teacher (without Alice's help). This enables me to write the real test quicker, finish class with full 20 points and help Tyler (to bring him on your side, later).

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
This game is awesome. Surprised by the amount of content too.

Kinda wish there were some cool wallpaper renders.

• Love

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OMFG...I dislike the pool section of this story. And the unavoidable water fight mechanics...is a steaming pile of :poop:.

It should be avoidable like all the other mini games (thanks for that), but it's not...and the timer is just too quick, and using the mouse roll back bring you right back to the start of the fight every time. :mad:

And that is where I ended playing this title. This kind of unavoidable feature reminds me why I totally dislike sandbox content.

Good luck.

Reactions: vilewe7570

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I don't know how the timer can be too quick when the characters show up at the same spot each time. Just make sure you hide behind the different barriers (planter, Sheryl, etc.) and it's pretty easy.

• Red Heart

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...It should be avoidable like all the other mini games (thanks for that), but it's not...and the timer is just too quick, and using the mouse roll back bring you right back to the start of the fight every time. :mad:
For many ppl this is one of the gems in this game. The pool section is not a minigame, its an enjoying part of the game, with a few minigames included.
In the advanced setting of 0.6.5 you have the option to skip minigames btw.
And if you think you cannot avoid the whole "pool part", you are wrong. ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------
I don't know how the timer can be too quick when the characters show up at the same spot each time. Just make sure you hide behind the different barriers (planter, Sheryl, etc.) and it's pretty easy.
Exactly, thanks.
And dont forget to save and reload the scene. Then you know exactly where to hide and where the "enemy" will appear.
Joe and Alice know a little magic ;) Its fun.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Lets talk about... personality traits.

1715169926278.png

As mentioned at the beginning of the game, there are 10 of them in total. They describe your character's personality and are used in dialogs. Depending on your traits, other characters may interact with you differently.

What are the benefits of personality traits?

• New dialog options

• Easier checks

• Additional rewards (sometimes)

There are no bad or good personality traits. They all have pros and cons. Here are a few examples, of possible situations:

• A very Honest character, won't have to look for proof to be believed. But he will suck at lying, so if he needs to trick someone, it's going to be very difficult.

• An Aggressive character is bold, so he can do things that others are afraid of. He may even intimidate people and push his opinion.

• If Aggressive is combined with Cruel even the most stalwart foes will crumble. But at the same time, some people will be so afraid that they will try to avoid such character if possible.

• A diplomatic character can negotiate where others fail or, for example, lower prices in shops.

• A passionate character will be guided by his heart, which may appeal to many... etc.

How to "level up" personality traits?

Simply choose dialogue choices that match the character trait, or make appropriate skill checks. Whenever you see many choice answers in a dialogue, that's probably it.

You can level up three personality traits to level three(max), two more to level two, and the rest will remain no higher than level one.

In the early game you are free to choose from a lot of options, this is done so that you can get the first levels and build up your character. The further the game goes, the more often you will need a trait level or skill check for some answers and dialog options.

How do I know which answer to choose to level up the trait I want?

The idea is that you just pick the option you like best, without thinking too much about personality traits. Isn't it fun to find out where you will end up?

But if you want to maximise a particular trait, there's a bit more detailed description below that might help you better understand which option to choose.

Aggressive - Hot-headed, bold, or impatient.

Benevolent - Charitable, kind, soft, or weak.

Smartass - Sarcastic, sassy, foppish, or irreverent.

Cruel - Merciless, brutal, or imperious.

Diplomatic - Cautious, tame, or courteous.

Shady - Dishonest, manipulative, or shrewd.

Honest - Guileless, sincere, or straightforward.

Passionate - Zealous, romantic, or obsessive.

Rational - Practical, standoffish, or cold.

Stoic - Tight-lipped, cool-headed, or simple-minded.

To sum it up, I hope you will have fun with this system. I wanted to give you the freedom of choice and a sense of kinship with our main character. Intimidate, flatter, use force, joke, flirt, write poetry, dance, find the meaning of life... do whatever you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ssato243 and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Lets talk about... personality traits.

View attachment 3614845

As mentioned at the beginning of the game, there are 10 of them in total. They describe your character's personality and are used in dialogs. Depending on your traits, other characters may interact with you differently.

What are the benefits of personality traits?

• New dialog options

• Easier checks

• Additional rewards (sometimes)

There are no bad or good personality traits. They all have pros and cons. Here are a few examples, of possible situations:

• A very Honest character, won't have to look for proof to be believed. But he will suck at lying, so if he needs to trick someone, it's going to be very difficult.

• An Aggressive character is bold, so he can do things that others are afraid of. He may even intimidate people and push his opinion.

• If Aggressive is combined with Cruel even the most stalwart foes will crumble. But at the same time, some people will be so afraid that they will try to avoid such character if possible.

• A diplomatic character can negotiate where others fail or, for example, lower prices in shops.

• A passionate character will be guided by his heart, which may appeal to many... etc.

How to "level up" personality traits?

Simply choose dialogue choices that match the character trait, or make appropriate skill checks. Whenever you see many choice answers in a dialogue, that's probably it.

You can level up three personality traits to level three(max), two more to level two, and the rest will remain no higher than level one.

In the early game you are free to choose from a lot of options, this is done so that you can get the first levels and build up your character. The further the game goes, the more often you will need a trait level or skill check for some answers and dialog options.

How do I know which answer to choose to level up the trait I want?

The idea is that you just pick the option you like best, without thinking too much about personality traits. Isn't it fun to find out where you will end up?

But if you want to maximise a particular trait, there's a bit more detailed description below that might help you better understand which option to choose.

Aggressive - Hot-headed, bold, or impatient.

Benevolent - Charitable, kind, soft, or weak.

Smartass - Sarcastic, sassy, foppish, or irreverent.

Cruel - Merciless, brutal, or imperious.

Diplomatic - Cautious, tame, or courteous.

Shady - Dishonest, manipulative, or shrewd.

Honest - Guileless, sincere, or straightforward.

Passionate - Zealous, romantic, or obsessive.

Rational - Practical, standoffish, or cold.

Stoic - Tight-lipped, cool-headed, or simple-minded.

To sum it up, I hope you will have fun with this system. I wanted to give you the freedom of choice and a sense of kinship with our main character. Intimidate, flatter, use force, joke, flirt, write poetry, dance, find the meaning of life... do whatever you want.
Incredible how much depth this dev is constructing, thats extraordinary and rare. I am enthusiastic ;)

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes