4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
I don't like sandbox, but I'll give it a try, some of the models look bomb and the screenshots and description give it potential. Better not be an overbearing sandbox system though with stats and the like, I don't understand who likes those, go play Persona 5 if you don't want your dick wet, but you want your waifus leveled up.
I think that I got rid of all the bad parts of sandbox - a pile of menus and stats(and grinding) and left only the good part - the ability to choose what to do and when. Although the true sanbox in this game will show up after a couple of updates.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Im gonna be that obligatory post that mentions the words "ambitious", "promising" and "abandoned". Thank you.

Reactions: Skosha

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
Good Game, I like it so far, just one thing seems odd to me, in the prologue he gains the predator to screw every girl and even gets reincarnated, but why is his dick so small :?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I started creating this game almost 2 years ago and I spent most of my time on the plot. It turned out to be very difficult to create scenes if you don't know what will happen next. Thus, I already know exactly what will happen and at what point and how it will end. I hope this will help save time on development in the future.

By the time I stopped, it turned out that more than 100 characters are involved in this mess, and most likely this number will increase even more. It is true that almost all of them will have several endings of their own. But it is also true that not all of them have a super deep history. The supporting characters are also important.
This is such a double-edged sword that I wonder if early-ish comment could change your mind.

Knowing what's ahead and pretty much having the whole game already somewhat planned out can be good that it definitely saves you time for writing, but it can also be bad because you might have problem making adjustment to actually improve the game.

Less is more is never more relevant than this kind of situation. You said it yourself, "more than 100 characters are involved in this mess" and I really want to emphasize that even your choice of word already acknowledge that it is a mess. This is not to say that your game is bad, but it shows that you're aware that the game is very very very big. You have to ask yourself:
1. "Do I really need ALL 100+ characters?"
2. "How long would I realistically need to finish this game if I stick with 100+ characters?"
3. "Would people continue to play/pay if they know it's THAT long?"

And finally, "How do I create a game that is equally good in quality but with significantly less number of characters so that the game can be completed in reasonable time, and that people will stay playing/paying without feeling bored between updates?"

All the best, mate.

Aug 15, 2021
> More than 100 characters. The personal story of each character develops throughout the game and directly depends on your decisions

This is a red flag for me personally. I would rather have 3-4 well developed characters with deep storylines than 100 characters with a few seconds of screen time for each one.

I dont mean to sound pessimistic but many devs overestimate their own ability and underestimate the work needed to develop a game. There are so many ambitious games that collapsed under their own weight and were abandoned as a result. Do not underestimate scope creep.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
found some typos chose the guardian option if that helps, "I'll skrew every girl I see" should be screw. "Did I just heard something" should be hear. the choice "I understood" should be I understand. "Money are extremely useful" should be is. "They represent student counsil" should be they make up the student council. In the bike QTE (liked this btw) "shit it was close" should be shit that was close. "Schools always looks the same in any worlds" should be world. "Unfortunately I didn't have time to find out where is your class" should be where your class is. Alice didn't joke about richest people should be alice didn't joke about the richest people studying here. When the body guard in red appeared the line "So get your feet in your hands and get out of here doesnt make sense at all. These legs though in the line after should be those. "Hmm, five boys and nine girls. Even with teacher..." should be even with the teacher. "If we fail an upcoming inspection from ministry of education..." should be from the ministry of education. When you are brought to the restroom after nico stole your things "Smells like troubles" should be smells like trouble. "As a matter of fact, I am. You see, the I have a slight amnesia" Would sound better if it was I have a slight case of amnesia. The line with the cop after getting graffitied by the school girls doesn't make sense to me. the rewards has found its hero! .... what does that even mean? "If this keeps up I'll end up same as he" should be if this keeps up, Ill end up the same as him! "Your room is second floor... should be your room is on the second floor... The line wait where's bathroom should be where is the bathroom. "Yeah I will show that there is always a way out should be Ill show him that there is always a way out. Stopped playing after the math questions for the extra classes. Since it's still early in development I hope the creator would correct these typos while working on new content or have a english proof reader as a stretchgoal on his patreon. The wrong use of tenses and typos aside, overall everything looks very promising! hope to see more.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I thought the game as a whole was fine. I think there needs to be some shading with Chisa. I noticed that's one of the biggest problems for me. I don't know if this was added to the game, but there were questions that Miss Kou asked that weren't in the history book, like the latest engine question for example. I'll keep playing because I thought it was interesting and I like some of the characters.

Reactions: Reese286 and Skosha

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The game is really cool, although i think i got stuck in a loop of repeating the same things over and over and nothing happening.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so 100 girl harem :PogChamp:
i suggest you add a Developer Note stating whether or not youre going to involve Netori/Netorare in the game, and whether or not they're gonna be avoidable
Skosha
that question is actually (for me at least) really important , would love to see a answer for that one also
1.Just like it was asked.. Netorare..will it be added to the game?
2.Swinging?
3.Sharing?
All these 3 kinks..will they be added to the game?if so will they be avoidable?
Remember Avoidable is different than Skippable
Avoidable means that you avoid that situation (you prevent it, never happened)
Skippable means that situation happens but you don't see it or choose to not see it.
Best of luck, will give it a try after I'm sure no kink I dislike (like those 3) will not be added or if they are added at least they are easy to avoid(not skip).
EDIT : Netori is fine, in fact is welcomed :)

• Sad
Reactions: Punto and Skosha
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes