• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Let's talk about... fame.

1714337554872.png

With this, I'm starting a new series of posts where I'll be going into more detail about the various character skills and perks. Starting with version 0.7 this information will also be available in the game.

So, fame. It shows your character's renown in the world of the game, both in general and to certain groups of people. For now, these groups are: police, criminals, school, other Sins and nobles.

You can view your general fame on the character screen, hotkey "C". Reputation with groups is hidden, but if you reach a high enough level with one of them, you unlock a secondary skill on the character screen.

What are the benefits of high fame?

- Representatives of groups of people will be friendlier and easier to negotiate with.

- New dialogue options.

- Access to places you wouldn't otherwise be able to go.

- Additional quests and tasks.

Later on, when there are more quests in the game, some of them will be available from a certain level of fame. As Kira said, she has an interesting job for you, but you're not famous enough to be trusted with it.

How to "level up" fame?

Just complete more quests. Each successfully completed quest will add 1-2 fame points. And if you need a reputation with groups of people, try to help them or impress their representatives.

Example:

!!! If you haven't finished the bank robbery quest, there are minor spoilers ahead. !!!

If you stop the robbers and save the guard, you'll earn a reputation with the police in addition to general fame. But if you decide to help the robbers, you'll obviously become better known among criminals. Your decision to give or not give a TV interview also affects your fame.
That's it, really.

If you still have any questions about fame, please, ask, I'll be sure to answer.

Reactions: Rolo and Black Moon

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Screenshot_2024-04-28-23-54-28-535_skyzone.dyingdream.mzgamer.jpg
How do I complete all those purple missions? Well, I already completed everything about going to school and cleaning and so on. It only lets me skip time, nothing more, or are those missions not available yet? Because the ones that are in red do seem to me that they are about to be implemented, but the others are not, can someone please help me?
Skosha

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Changelog v.0.6.5

I remind, that this update only contain some fixes and several improvements. Work on the 0.7 update is well underway.
In the meantime, you can replay the game with new modes and gallery, if you wish. It's absolutely fine if you continue the game from an old save in 0.7, you can also unlock the gallery, and new game modes.

Added Gallery. If you start the game from the beginning, it will open in the main menu, after the first game day.
To unlock the gallery on an old save, just pass the time in the game in the evening. This is the first version of the gallery, it will probably be improved in the future.

New «G» hotkey that opens the gallery.

New hotkey «X», which closes game menus.
You can also use hotkeys a second time to close the menu you just opened.

«Safe mode» is now «Story mode», that's a more appropriate title. You will still have full influence over the fates and will be able to choose your path, but you will be insured against losing important characters, which in turn can lead to the most unexpected consequences.

New «Bonus mode». A kind of legal cheat. If activated, will give more rewards and resources in quests. Right now the bonus can be obtained in quests: Janitor, Fishing Tournament, Shoplifter.
«True random. Activated by default if you start a new game. Please activate it manually on old saves, from the «Advanced» menu. Every dice roll will be different if activated.

Skill icons in notifications, now you can see which skill has leveled up.

Secondary skills (if you have them) are now displayed on the character screen, under character experience.

Skipping time in the game, can now fix some bugs. There shouldn't be any, but just in case. If you have something stuck on the screen or a sound bug, try skipping time.

A few new small tutorials, in places where some players had questions.

Restored 1 missing animated scene with Ellie during One Hot Day quest. You can check it in the gallery, if you don't plan to rerun the game.

Lots of minor edits and fixes.

I'm running some final tests now to see if anything is broken, so 0.6.5 will be available for download tomorrow for anyone interested.

1714750982167.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
0.6.5 is out!

1714837066446.png

Enjoy!

mirror:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thatheras and Rolo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dying Dream [v0.6.5] [Skoegul] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [583 MB]
- - - -

Mac [586 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malinak

Jul 20, 2020
Who are these two in the gallery? I think the one on the left is the girl from the janitor task but I think its glitched because she keeps waking up immediately
I have no idea who the other one is Screenshot 2024-05-04 191121.jpg

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Who are these two in the gallery? I think the one on the left is the girl from the janitor task but I think its glitched because she keeps waking up immediately
I have no idea who the other one is View attachment 3602729
You're right about the one on the left but it isn't glitched as far as I know. You're probably doing something wrong and I don't recall correctly how the scenes went exactly so I can't really help you with that but if it's the one with the minigame you need to wait some time so the sleep gauge doesn't expire or something. Or you can just cheat your way with URM and reset the timer each time you do an action.
The one on the right is the girl from the bank robbery event. You have to choose to fuck her right there instead of choosing to get a favor from her in the future. Just load up a save and trigger the scene for it to register in the gallery then rollback to your current save if you chose a route that doesn't include fucking her back then. Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: Rolo and Malinak

Malinak

Jul 20, 2020
You're right about the one on the left but it isn't glitched as far as I know. You're probably doing something wrong and I don't recall correctly how the scenes went exactly so I can't really help you with that but if it's the one with the minigame you need to wait some time so the sleep gauge doesn't expire or something. Or you can just cheat your way with URM and reset the timer each time you do an action.
The one on the right is the girl from the bank robbery event. You have to choose to fuck her right there instead of choosing to get a favor from her in the future. Just load up a save and trigger the scene for it to register in the gallery then rollback to your current save if you chose a route that doesn't include fucking her back then. Hope this helps!
Turns out it was glitched a bit, the mellory alarmed variable was permanently stuck on true so every time I got back to that area it instant alerted, thanks!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How to unlock this scene?
screenshot0001.png
Btw, as you can see there is a image of skillU is missing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DyingDream-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Turns out it was glitched a bit, the mellory alarmed variable was permanently stuck on true so every time I got back to that area it instant alerted, thanks!
I have heard of some ppl who could do this, so its up to the player. Game not glitched.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
3 years and the planned tags list is longer than the actual one
Actually its not 3 years, but less than 1 year. This means game is in early beginning (paused for more than 2 years).

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes