• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95logo.png
Overview:

"Thanks to an unexpected twist of fate, you find yourself in another, completely unfamiliar world. Choose your own path in a big world with lots of secrets and mysteries. Explore the world, develop your character, date girls, climb to the top! Maybe even save the world in the process! And that's not all..."

This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Skoegul -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Tips&Walkthrough:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's an ambitious game with an interesting and dynamic story,

I'm going to sound kind of harsh here but I promise there's no malice behind this.
In its current state, this game is going to be abandoned. The biggest issue that new developers face even outside the adult genre is that they give themselves too much to do.

Those 100 characters and multiple branching paths per char...

My advice would be to focus on getting a linear story together featuring few girls/scenes and then go back and bulk it out as you go along. It's like a cake, you have to bake the spongey bit before you can start adding all the decorations and cherries to it.

Lovely characters, tho, GL.

1421328_dd7.jpg

Last edited:

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Hey!
For a long time I was one of the players, and now I'm trying myself as a developer. I worked my ass off to make this happen and there`s still a long way to go. But I think it will be fun.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game. I would be really happy if you support by liking or reviewing the game.
Cheers

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
More than 100 characters... now this reminds me of Ecchi Sensei, which promised 100 in-game days. The obvious result is the game collapsed under its own weight and there are big uncertainties about whether it will be abandoned or not (and ES is being developed by a whole team).

I hope this game won't front the same destiny but the premises to me look like they might be way too ambitious. Only time will tell.

Ivanchi

May 16, 2018
Ok one question, on the descripion says "create your own harem" but there's no tag of harem and now i'm confused. There will be a harem ending?

Reactions: Skosha

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
I see that a lot of people are confused by the large number of characters in the game and I feel that explanations are needed here.

I started creating this game almost 2 years ago and I spent most of my time on the plot. It turned out to be very difficult to create scenes if you don't know what will happen next. Thus, I already know exactly what will happen and at what point and how it will end. I hope this will help save time on development in the future.

By the time I stopped, it turned out that more than 100 characters are involved in this mess, and most likely this number will increase even more. It is true that almost all of them will have several endings of their own. But it is also true that not all of them have a super deep history. The supporting characters are also important.

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Ok one question, on the descripion says "create your own harem" but there's no tag of harem and now i'm confused. There will be a harem ending?
Yes, of course! I didn't add the harem tag for the reason that according to the F95 rules, tags should reflect the content that is already in the game. We'll have to wait a bit with this, as the game is still at an early stage.

Necroelf

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, of course! I didn't add the harem tag for the reason that according to the F95 rules, tags should reflect the content that is already in the game. We'll have to wait a bit with this, as the game is still at an early stage.
Hello :) Just so you know you can put planed , harem and other tags like that

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I don't like sandbox, but I'll give it a try, some of the models look bomb and the screenshots and description give it potential. Better not be an overbearing sandbox system though with stats and the like, I don't understand who likes those, go play Persona 5 if you don't want your dick wet, but you want your waifus leveled up.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes