Collection Video DustWorks Collection [2024-01-01] [ThreeDust, 3dust, twodust]

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and reencoding them (AV1 or x265, 1080p) and interpolating (60FPS) and normalizing and renaming them all.
This results in 21 video files of just about 100 MiB.

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
Bruh, he weirdly made the dick slightly bigger in the black version of his new dva facefuck vid. He wastes time on shit like that, while every other animator would just change skin color and re-render.

Meanwhile he hasn't released the white version in hd (white is 720p+WM while black is 4K+noWM), hasn't rendered/released the default skin version of the double BJ even though he had animated it, hasn't released the widow animation even though he animated it and commissionned a voice actress, and hasn't released the beach vid without the 5-days patreon exclusive watermark.

He goes through hours of animation work (admittedly very good animation too), just to not finish his projects properly when all that's left is the rendering and posting. It might be OCD making me care too much about video resolutions and watermarks but it's crazy to me that he wouldn't release something clean after so much work.

It's like he is copying overwatch devs and scraping 4 years of work right at the end, lul.

windyxs

Feb 25, 2021
Bruh, he weirdly made the dick slightly bigger in the black version of his new dva facefuck vid. He wastes time on shit like that, while every other animator would just change skin color and re-render.

Meanwhile he hasn't released the white version in hd (white is 720p+WM while black is 4K+noWM), hasn't rendered/released the default skin version of the double BJ even though he had animated it, hasn't released the widow animation even though he animated it and commissionned a voice actress, and hasn't released the beach vid without the 5-days patreon exclusive watermark.

He goes through hours of animation work (admittedly very good animation too), just to not finish his projects properly when all that's left is the rendering and posting. It might be OCD making me care too much about video resolutions and watermarks but it's crazy to me that he wouldn't release something clean after so much work.

It's like he is copying overwatch devs and scraping 4 years of work right at the end, lul.
YEAH.
Brilliant artists are not only technically good.

Reactions: Obicase

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
I think Dust found this thread based on recent Patreon post. Whatever the case, it seems he became aware of some 'constructive criticism' and is taking it seriously in terms of improving on these areas.
Wow yeah. Now I feel silly for not just telling him directly when I could. He even made a so we can see what he is working on. He seems to have taken it really seriously, I will have to support him again.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It's more about working on a one thing at the time, not a complete reorganization of everything.
It will organize itself by working in sequence

I wonder why mega to gofile move is even there, how is that gonna help :p

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
It's more about working on a one thing at the time, not a complete reorganization of everything.

It might be because gofile is more NSFW-friendly or because it's cheaper to upkeep the link for the uploader. Not necessarily linked to the reorganization, but maybe he figured if he's going to reorganize everything, he might as well make the swap to gofile at the same time. I personally prefer mega (gofile servers are often down and links die if not downloaded in 30 days), but he probably has a reason.

edit : Ah yep, I didn't even consider that it would be to try to prevent piracy. Not sure how that would help since mega and gofile have similar functionalities on that matter.

Last edited:

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Hoping he does something with Zelda after those images he posted. Though I know he also said he's a little wary because of the big N so we'll see

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019

Artists juggle WIPs to get new perspectove on their ideas, keep working in Blender exciting and not burn out. I imagine not many can spend 160h+ trying to figure out how to shove 3 tree trunk sized dicks into Fortnite character. You either stop and resume in few days or switch context and tinker with your other WIP you got a few ideas for. He may be Blender demi-god, but he's still like us and gets bored, tired or burn out.

Gofile is less retarded when it comes to deleting NSFW content.