Collection Video DustWorks Collection [2024-01-01] [ThreeDust, 3dust, twodust]

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
His kemono page was updated with few posts. He mentioned D.Va and Tracer will have a kiss by the end of the scene, after facial, but by the looks of it plans changed.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Like many promising artists, they lose focus and are not very organized about how they do the business and promise more than they can deliver. I worry he'll burn out before the end of the year...

Reactions: Obicase

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Like many promising artists, they lose focus and are not very organized about how they do the business and promise more than they can deliver. I worry he'll burn out before the end of the year...
From what I can observe, he seems to have this spark when you talk to him on Discord. As for that part about promising and what they can deliver, yeah it looks bad in socials/PR-wise, but on the bright side he invested earned money in shiny new RTX 4090 and tries new things with each animation. The worst part is that he focuses more on money part than fast growth and increasing quality which are the 2 biggest factors allowing you to have bigger fanbase, you can later monetize. Grabbing those few subs by balls to milk dry doesn't bode well to further growth. :unsure:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
From what I can observe, he seems to have this spark when you talk to him on Discord. As for that part about promising and what they can deliver, yeah it looks bad in socials/PR-wise, but on the bright side he invested earned money in shiny new RTX 4090 and tries new things with each animation. The worst part is that he focuses more on money part than fast growth and increasing quality which are the 2 biggest factors allowing you to have bigger fanbase, you can later monetize. Grabbing those few subs by balls to milk dry doesn't bode well to further growth. :unsure:
I agree and I've talked to him on discord too and even had a few commissions done by him. He'd be better having a schedule and letting people know how he's following it. That way he and his supporters can more easily hold him accountable imo. He's likeable but I fear as soon as he saw the cash come in and used it to get the card he thought he's made it and can keep rolling it in putting out what he wants when he wants.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I agree and I've talked to him on discord too and even had a few commissions done by him. He'd be better having a schedule and letting people know how he's following it. That way he and his supporters can more easily hold him accountable imo. He's likeable but I fear as soon as he saw the cash come in and used it to get the card he thought he's made it and can keep rolling it in putting out what he wants when he wants.
I mean...technically he runs those polls to give some control over content he makes to their subs. As much as I like that he communicates a lot, I believe he could post like every 2-3 days and not every other day with tiny message with what he managed to do/experiment in Blender. It screams: See boss ? I'm working and some sort of insecurity. Communication is very nice, just make it meaningful.

He'd be better having a schedule and letting people know how he's following it.
He mentioned in one of his posts on Patreon, one of his aims is yeero's quality...so maybe, he hopes that he can get away with yeero's schedule too :LUL: ?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I mean...technically he runs those polls to give some control over content he makes to their subs. As much as I like that he communicates a lot, I believe he could post like every 2-3 days and not every other day with tiny message with what he managed to do/experiment in Blender. It screams: See boss ? I'm working and some sort of insecurity. Communication is very nice, just make it meaningful.

He mentioned in one of his posts on Patreon, one of his aims is yeero's quality...so maybe, he hopes that he can get away with yeero's schedule too :LUL: ?
Lots of artists behave like they need to cover their ass with patreon or whatever platform they're in with see I'm working bbehaviour because they're their own boss who answer to themselves I guess. Some are better than others. Polls are fine I mean general projects whether with polls or not. So for example, tell us which months are projects focused on the polls and those that are not/commissions might be available etc.

Yeero's quality comes at a price that we don't see anything for months. Plus that last Kiriko animation annoyed me with the lights out finish ending that wasn't needed imo. Too many good artists get it in their heads they're film directors lol.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I unsubscribed, after seeing this last video of DustWorks, I didn't like it, I found it boring, this style of scene already seen and reviewed

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Lots of artists behave like they need to cover their ass with patreon or whatever platform they're in with see I'm working bbehaviour because they're their own boss who answer to themselves I guess. Some are better than others. Polls are fine I mean general projects whether with polls or not. So for example, tell us which months are projects focused on the polls and those that are not/commissions might be available etc.

Yeero's quality comes at a price that we don't see anything for months. Plus that last Kiriko animation annoyed me with the lights out finish ending that wasn't needed imo. Too many good artists get it in their heads they're film directors lol.

There's very limited number of EXCEPTIONAL artists who can afford the luxury of keeping their subs waiting while they work on new animation at their own pace. IMO Dust isn't there yet.

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
So, he never released the Gibraltar+default skins version of the beach animation. And never released the beach animation without the huge "patreon exclusive render" watermark either.

This guy does amazing animations but is completely disorganized. He goes through so much animation work, but doesn't release his stuff properly. That's too bad.

Reactions: Jrooze