3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Its actually you (the MC), your healer (the victim of harassment and rape), and the dragon (the victim of *only* harassment). Its short, its "cheap", its good for a quick fap.
Is that explicitly stated that the guy doing the harassing is the warrior?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No, but theres nobody else taking part in the fight. Theres no NTR in this game, dammit!
I don't follow your logic. It's not NTR if there's no established relationship between the cleric and the warrior. For all we know, the warrior's some rando that's tagging along and our MC's already dating the cleric. It makes more sense that there 3 people than the warrior fucking the cleric between getting his ass beat.

Reactions: notBatman747

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I don't follow your logic. It's not NTR if there's no established relationship between the cleric and the warrior. For all we know, the warrior's some rando that's tagging along and our MC's already dating the cleric. It makes more sense that there 3 people than the warrior fucking the cleric between getting his ass beat.
Youre free to think whatever the fuck you want. Doesnt make you any less wrong.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
:WaitWhat:I don't understand what you think I'm wrong about. Please elaborate.
What he/she/it means is that the game isn't tagged NTR (Even in DLSite) so the one harassing and doing stuff with the Healer while fighting a Dragon is YOU, the WARRIOR. That was also what I thought first, BUT! According to _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, you are the MAN who is in a party with the WARRIOR and the HEALER (Dunno why man is translated as Oh! Oh! though, deleted that line in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and it's changed into Man's action instead.). But then again, the Healer's relation with the Warrior isn't established so yeah, technically no NTR. (Because probably, Man, you and the Healer are in a relationship or something).

So yeah, people who thinks that the one who fucks the healer and the warrior fighting the dragon are the same one is WRONG. There are actually 4 characters here, the Dragon, the Warrior, the Healer and the Man (You, the PC).

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What he/she/it means is that the game isn't tagged NTR (Even in DLSite) so the one harassing and doing the healer while fighting a Dragon is YOU, the WARRIOR. That was also what I thought first, BUT! According to _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, you are the Man who is a party-mate of the WARRIOR and the Healer (Dunno why man is translated as Oh! Oh! though, deleted that line in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and it's changed into Man's action instead.). But then again, the Healer's relation with the Warrior isn't established so yeah, technically no NTR. (Because probably, Man, you and the Healer are in a relationship or something).

So yeah, people who thinks that the one who fucks the healer and the warrior fighting the dragon are the same one is WRONG. There are actually 4 characters here, the Dragon, the Warrior, the Healer and the Man (You, the PC).
That's what I thought too when I played the game. I was very confused to find that almost one and a half page of people think the warrior is somehow cycling between getting hit, hitting, and fucking in that order. Like the way I understood it was that the healthier the warrior is, the more easily the healer can focus on fighting off MC's advances. The lower the warrior's health, the more in need of the healer's help he is. It wouldn't make sense that a half dead dude was more likely to fuck and get them both killed than a healthy dude that has the strength to actually fight and fuck.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
But as the sole review said here, we need more games like this lel.
I mean I guess Shoku Games have the same concept, then there's Sana and Nymphomania Priestess to name a few,
Almost forgot Sphilia's Familiar

Arachnarok

Jan 16, 2019
How do you reset settings/save data? I messed up the visuals by trying to force fullscreen via unity shortcut.

edit, I didn't see the reset button, it reset the save data, but not my issues with the visuals being sized incorrectly

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes