3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess is quite fun. Is that the one with bad art?
Nope, its not Nymphomania Priestess... i cant exactly remember the name (Sana? Or something?). EDIT: looked it up now, and its this: https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/

Its about some priestess assisting the MC cuck, and having another guy on the team who, generally, fucks her during battle. RPGM game. The graphics is bad because the heroine looks like a melted candle (the group responsible for this has all its heroines look like that).

Other than NP and Sana, what else is there?

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dis some weird stuff. Why we can heal anything?? Just cuz u can does not mean u should. But u gonna do it cuz u gonna suck hero

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dis some weird stuff. Why we can heal anything?? Just cuz u can does not mean u should. But u gonna do it cuz u gonna suck hero
Because when you heal the dragon you also molest the cleric, which as far as I can tell is a guaranteed success.
Also, how sure are we that the MC is the warrior?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Someone may or may not be getting cucked (dragon, warrior, unstated boyfriend), but one thing is certain it is not the player. He's having himself a jolly good time.

Loomenaro

Oct 5, 2018
Nope, its not Nymphomania Priestess... i cant exactly remember the name (Sana? Or something?). EDIT: looked it up now, and its this: https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/

Its about some priestess assisting the MC cuck, and having another guy on the team who, generally, fucks her during battle. RPGM game. The graphics is bad because the heroine looks like a melted candle (the group responsible for this has all its heroines look like that).

Other than NP and Sana, what else is there?
https://f95zone.to/threads/youd-fight-for-me-lose-for-me-get-xd-for-me-v1-06-golden-fever.5525/

Here is one that I think is actually pretty decent.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2638127

Overview:
The game aims to boldly touch an allied healer during a battle with a dragon.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Original Title: バトル中にっ!?
Developer: gensoutei -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English (XUnity MTL, edited UI by me)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2638116 View attachment 2638117 View attachment 2638118 View attachment 2638119 View attachment 2638120 View attachment 2638121 View attachment 2638122
Ah the infamous multi-skill.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I have a feeling the story is that it is a 3-man party. Hero fights, Healer heals, and the MC(you) touch the healer. Havent played it but that is my guess.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I have a feeling the story is that it is a 3-man party. Hero fights, Healer heals, and the MC(you) touch the healer. Havent played it but that is my guess.
Its actually you (the MC), your healer (the victim of harassment and rape), and the dragon (the victim of *only* harassment). Its short, its "cheap", its good for a quick fap.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes