Others Dungeons of Desire Reworked [v0.3] [Fat Rooster]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
Overall, pretty good. It's like a more refined version of the original, and a rare occasion where the "I'm remaking my popular game from scratch" approach seems to actually work. The blocking is TONS better which was one of the biggest gripes of the original, animation is smooth both H and out of it, and the shop/chests introduce a level of tradeoffs and tactics. That vampire bat item to heal after a p-block is so damn powerful though with how easy perfect blocks are now, cleared on first try because of that healing.

To save people searching, there is no gallery yet, but 5 scenes and a side-animation from shop:
Kobold: Titfuck
Zombie: Blowjob/Handjob
Goblin: Cowgirl
Orc: Thighjob and standing from behind
Boss Bandit: Standing lifted and huge cock thigh/titfuck.
Shop girl: Sometimes schlicks
How does the shop keeper one work? Is it random when it happens?

mothman

Jun 27, 2017
I actually love this game. The original had so much character, the art was unique and I like that the game took some skill to progress through. I'm psyched af that fat rooster is keeping up work on this. I can't wait for 0.4.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DungeonsOfDesireReworked-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Keeps crashing when I start it up, I got it to the main menu once but when I tried to start the game it crashed again... I do not have steam running if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

user500

Jul 6, 2018
Keeps crashing when I start it up, I got it to the main menu once but when I tried to start the game it crashed again... I do not have steam running if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.
I can't even start the game, I see a white block that looks like the game might start up in it, but then it crashes for me too.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes