2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bannderv0.2.jpg

Overview:
A Dungeon Crawler.
Dungeons of Desire now features a new protagonist (although Beth may make an appearance as an NPC,) and an all new original soundtrack made by the first additional member of the Fat Rooster team.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: Fat Rooster - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Dungeons of Desire
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Press Alt+Enter to leave Full screen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Overall, pretty good. It's like a more refined version of the original, and a rare occasion where the "I'm remaking my popular game from scratch" approach seems to actually work. The blocking is TONS better which was one of the biggest gripes of the original, animation is smooth both H and out of it, and the shop/chests introduce a level of tradeoffs and tactics. That vampire bat item to heal after a p-block is so damn powerful though with how easy perfect blocks are now, cleared on first try because of that healing.

To save people searching, there is no gallery yet, but 5 scenes and a side-animation from shop:
Kobold: Titfuck
Zombie: Blowjob/Handjob
Goblin: Cowgirl
Orc: Thighjob and standing from behind
Boss Bandit: Standing lifted and huge cock thigh/titfuck.
Shop girl: Sometimes schlicks

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
After a little digging , i think im either missing a driver or something.
Sais the damn thing is not a compatible program with my system. Kinda wierd champ, am i supposed to extract it in a different encodeing lang or whats going on here.
I am stumped
lime.ndlll is the culprit here but i have no fing idea why
WELP after even MORE digging im kinda suspecting the version uploaded here is bugged.
apperently this game uses something called haxe wich is baisicly a java "clone" and we are missing either a file or the game doesent handle a situation where the necessary drivers are pressent.
shame, i tried i suck at this kind if stuff.
looking foward to a playable version tho.

Last edited:

Mook3

Feb 8, 2018
I found a bug where if you press A to kill a defeated enemy, then immediately after press S to attempt a harvest, your character kills them and then disappears, breaking your game in what I assume is an invisible sex animation sequence, was trying to double dip but I flew too close to the sun. Great game though Fat Rooster, glad you're back.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes