Others Dungeons of Desire Reworked [v0.3] [Fat Rooster]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mothman

Jun 27, 2017
Because of the severity of my skill issue, I hope that the developer of this game to reduce the amount of stamina drain. And also what does the sand clock purpose in the game?
Getting a stamina upgrade (or two) at your first fire is almost essential if you want to progress in your run. Sometimes it's useful to restart if your first merchant doesn't have a good item either. I think the most OP item is the vampire bat.

I'm a patron so I have 0.4 unfortunately it's too bugged to send runs too far (the inn isn't working).

Jan 3, 2022
Getting a stamina upgrade (or two) at your first fire is almost essential if you want to progress in your run. Sometimes it's useful to restart if your first merchant doesn't have a good item either. I think the most OP item is the vampire bat.

I'm a patron so I have 0.4 unfortunately it's too bugged to send runs too far (the inn isn't working).
Well the problem is I've had runs where i didn't encountered a single bonfire (such is the cruelty of the rng gods), luckily (thanks to the blessings of the rng gods) I often managed to reach the final castle in the first map and I couldnt land a double attack thanks to the lvl 1 stamina and I got my ass handed by a fucking goblin

Chazon

Aug 24, 2022

Can you send me version 0.4 or have someone update the thread??

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021

is there lesbian or futa scenes in the new demo?

mothman

Jun 27, 2017
is there lesbian or futa scenes in the new demo?
Yes there is! It's not my cup of tea, but it's pretty good!

Well the problem is I've had runs where i didn't encountered a single bonfire (such is the cruelty of the rng gods), luckily (thanks to the blessings of the rng gods) I often managed to reach the final castle in the first map and I couldnt land a double attack thanks to the lvl 1 stamina and I got my ass handed by a fucking goblin
LOL yeah - it's also tough to send a run too far if you don't have a damage upgrade, I think that the final boss in the bastion levels has an enraged mechanic? So I think his attack cadence is increased and you have to close out the last quarter or so of his healthbar really quickly or you'll lose all your stamina.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ugahitta
Jan 3, 2022
Yes there is! It's not my cup of tea, but it's pretty good!

LOL yeah - it's also tough to send a run too far if you don't have a damage upgrade, I think that the final boss in the bastion levels has an enraged mechanic? So I think his attack cadence is increased and you have to close out the last quarter or so of his healthbar really quickly or you'll lose all your stamina.
Wow shit, so thats why you recommend me to prioritize stamina upgrade. Thanks for the tips

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes