Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

arcadiusLurk

May 4, 2021
Dungeon Travelers 2 is a surprisingly solid dungeon crawler, it's up there with the likes of Etrian Odyssey. Definitely recommended to any drpg fans.
Is there a way to play 2-2 on PC without DRM?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Dungeon Travelers 2 is a surprisingly solid dungeon crawler, it's up there with the likes of Etrian Odyssey. Definitely recommended to any drpg fans.
Is there a way to play 2-2 on PC without DRM?
Both DT2 and DT2-2 are on the same boat; they are both only sold on Johren currently.

Aug 8, 2017
I had 1 problem that the game crashed after the first loading screen I looked for 1 solution and found 1 post on github the name is VitaGL I just extracted the files in the game folder and the game started without problems

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
I'm getting this error too. Trying to ignore it results in a black screen.
I found this post

I tried adding xinput1_3.dll and it actually worked once, but now won't work anymore.

I don't know enough about computers to try the other solutions.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Anyone ever got an idea on how to adapt the script for DT 2-2 to the Vita version as an English Patch for the JP version?

arcadiusLurk

May 4, 2021
I'm getting this error too. Trying to ignore it results in a black screen.
I got an error like that along with the game crashing a few times. It seemed to be triggered randomly by initiating cutscenes, mostly with the scenes featuring the beard and peggy adventurers. After restarting the game and loading my save the scene would always play normally. I only saw it maybe 4 times across a ~150 hour full playthrough of DT2.

qwerty305

Oct 8, 2020
Does someone know where the save files are? I want to copy ot over to my Steamdeck from my windows pc.
Save data on Windows: <user>\Documents\AQUAPLUS
On Steam deck, add the game (unwrapped) as a non-steam game, force compatability in properties, select Proton 7, then run it once
Then relocate the files to /home/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/<a number>/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Documents/AQUAPLUS
The number is random(?), but you can sort the folders by most recent to find the one you just created.

Reactions: Noctycula

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
Save data on Windows: <user>\Documents\AQUAPLUS
On Steam deck, add the game (unwrapped) as a non-steam game, force compatability in properties, select Proton 7, then run it once
Then relocate the files to /home/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/<a number>/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Documents/AQUAPLUS
The number is random(?), but you can sort the folders by most recent to find the one you just created.

Thanks!

Jun 13, 2018
Anybody have a cheat table for the unwrapped version? I would appreciate it, thanks! Preferable I just want to get the gold modifier and experience modifier but if you have everything I would like that too. Thanks again! XD

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I don't know if the game link on this thread already included DLC.
If not, you can get the DLC here.

Hope someone shared it on this thread's first post.

About the game save location here's in my case:
C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AQUAPLUS\DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2_EN

Dungeon Travelers 2-2 game save is also located in the same folder.
Dunno if someone already shared the game on this site.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What's the total number of games this series has? I know there's also a Dungeon travelers To heart 2 in another world