Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What's the total number of games this series has? I know there's also a Dungeon travelers To heart 2 in another world
Look up ToHeart2. This particular title is from the Dungeon Travelers spin-off series that so far has three (DT1, DT2, and DT2-2) titles. And there is a fourth one (DT3) that is planned to be in development for who knows when will it release. The remade Part 1 port of the Dungeon Travelers series will be releasing next year on Valentine's Day (2/14), so you got that to look forward to. Not sure if it will have some QoL changes, since it was originally a PSP title. I mean... ASIDE from the art quality itself being top resolution. Here's that for it. But I wish it was NOT on Johren alone...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderclap44

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The first part will be on .
Halleluyah! Still, a shame for the lack of DT2 and DT2-2 on Steam right now. But I hope this one does well enough to get even more demand for Steam to overrule the ban.

By the way, I put this up because it's odd that we only got DT2 on here, but not DT2-2 on this site yet:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-travelers-2-2-the-fallen-maidens-the-book-of-beginnings.186225/

EDIT: Here's the game thread for DT2-2: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-...ok-of-beginnings-final-aquaplus-sting.186443/

Last edited:

bleeezy

Mar 22, 2020
If anyone else gets the out of memory error on an AMD card and isn't able to fix it with DXVK I have another solution.
I was able to get it to run by forcing warp in directx using dxcpl.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
so the toheart2 version of this is now on steam. tried it a few hours and then I find this gem.

1708124753293.png

I don't know if I should continue the toheart2 version or go back to this. and I'm more sure my save is already dead. may as well ask: can cheat engine to something about the exp grind? I want maybe a 1.5x and perhaps the no penalty when resetting skill points.

Jun 6, 2021
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a decent trainer/cheat table/save editor that would help reduce the EXP grind? Not even worried about loot or money.