• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, you should tone down his damage by a lot since its the first enemy, the chest drop rates are garbage, and you cannot use the statues if you are not aroused enough, something that is very difficult since the only way (i think) to get aroused is getting "bad" chests
Hop on my discord and log these in the suggestions channel, please. It's to help me keep track of it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is it gay-tag game? I see lots of dicks on screens...
It's not exactly gay in the sense you think, like two hunks daddies going at it and such, but yes, there are lots of dicks and the MC can get fucked while having a dick. I suggest you either enter the game with the mentality of "Bullying the turboweeb who is absolutely not you". If the dicks are too much, however? I'm afraid I can't do much about it, fam :p

• Love
Reactions: Swedra

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Faulting application name: Dungeons of Oblivion.exe, version: 2021.3.12.62403, time stamp: 0x634ed185
Faulting module name: lib_burst_generated.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x64068526
Exception code: 0xc000001d
Fault offset: 0x0000000000011393

Whatever that file is, is causing the crash. Restarting the PC doesn't fix it, and I have other unity games that use waaayy more ram and don't crash
Biohazard Arena for example uses 5GB+

bobbot

May 10, 2018
well this looks fun, still downloading for me... i noticed the patreon screen about feminization or somesuch that lets the player know content was removed due to our favorate websites puritan policys... so i thought about a game i play called predation... well that and remembering a few things toonpimp did. have you thought of making a seprate version/unlock file hoasted on gumroad? reason i mentioned gumroad and not subscribestar is due to mainly ease of payment gumroad still accepts those disposable cash cards you can get from apps like mode earn app or even the nielson one. just be a bit careful patreon is like that crazy stalker girlfriend so it might be a good idea to only share the link to the uncencor patch behind a discord role or something... just be careful and not outright paywall it if they gotta pay again at gumroad. just trying to be helpful because fuck censorship.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Faulting application name: Dungeons of Oblivion.exe, version: 2021.3.12.62403, time stamp: 0x634ed185
Faulting module name: lib_burst_generated.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x64068526
Exception code: 0xc000001d
Fault offset: 0x0000000000011393

Whatever that file is, is causing the crash. Restarting the PC doesn't fix it, and I have other unity games that use waaayy more ram and don't crash
Biohazard Arena for example uses 5GB+
Burst, huh? Aye I use that one for the dick swings and boob physics. Still don't know why it doesn't work on your system, though. But at least now we have some sort of target, huh? Thanks, fam.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
well this looks fun, still downloading for me... i noticed the patreon screen about feminization or somesuch that lets the player know content was removed due to our favorate websites puritan policys... so i thought about a game i play called predation... well that and remembering a few things toonpimp did. have you thought of making a seprate version/unlock file hoasted on gumroad? reason i mentioned gumroad and not subscribestar is due to mainly ease of payment gumroad still accepts those disposable cash cards you can get from apps like mode earn app or even the nielson one. just be a bit careful patreon is like that crazy stalker girlfriend so it might be a good idea to only share the link to the uncencor patch behind a discord role or something... just be careful and not outright paywall it if they gotta pay again at gumroad. just trying to be helpful because fuck censorship.
Yeah, still figuring out this issue. I'll take note of your suggestion, thank you.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
This looks fun. This looks absurd. I feel it's a rabbit hole one should not go down... but if they didn't make YOLO for this instance, i have no idea why the fuck it was made then!

I'm about to go through pain aren't I?

• Haha

bobbot

May 10, 2018
download finished right off the bat seems i bumped into a weird issue seems theres a slim chance as i only got this to happen once so far a bad chest can sometimes cause a lock up not sure what happened but it was the int reducing on... also the combat while fine needs just a bit of work there are times i hit z at the same frame as the attack starts to wind up and still get pummeld for over 100 damage... am i missing something? also got the fat chest wish the bad effects stayed around longer.

Starsegen

Jan 9, 2020
Cant Move after opening a chest

edit: It happens if you Press Z 2-3 Times before finaly the animation plays

Last edited:

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I'm about to go through pain aren't I?
It was... but still interested in seeing where this goes... will wait until version 0.69, or version 0.069, or version.... i'll be honest wanted to put something else beside 69 again so fuck it! Version 0.34.5x2. you either get it or you don't.

hathios

May 20, 2017
The game is too hard for my taste after 3 Goblins youa re dead.
You should weaken the goblins so you have a chance to pass the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Peacefeel

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
What monitor resolution do you have? Right now it's optimized for 1280x720, you can press alt-enter to make it fullscreen, though.

I want you to come back and tell me around which numbers you see, on the bottom left completely, both in windowed and fullscreen, please.
Blessing on the Devs, who make Unity games run in windowed mode by default: it lets me avoid a lot of pain just to run the game. I have notebook, you see, with 2 videocards and Unity games when running on fullscreen just instantly crashes, so I bound to switch to energy-save mode, then launch game (It is VERY LAGGY and visual BUGGY sometimes in energy-save mode), then go into settings and switch to windowed, close game, switch to performance mode, and only then I can play game (In most cases. Some games for fraction of second blinking into fullscreen while launching and that triggers crash, making for me this game completely unplayable). Also, it's seems, old version of Unity engine don't have this problems and runs perfectly fine in fullscreen.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
can you become a dom futa?
You certainly can. Eventually.

Not now, though. But when I'll make more enemies and NPC, if you manage to keep your strength and intelligence high, you'll become more dominant for sure and there will be scenes reflecting it.

Blessing on the Devs, who make Unity games run in windowed mode by default: it lets me avoid a lot of pain just to run the game. I have notebook, you see, with 2 videocards and Unity games when running on fullscreen just instantly crashes, so I bound to switch to energy-save mode, then launch game (It is VERY LAGGY and visual BUGGY sometimes in energy-save mode), then go into settings and switch to windowed, close game, switch to performance mode, and only then I can play game (In most cases. Some games for fraction of second blinking into fullscreen while launching and that triggers crash, making for me this game completely unplayable). Also, it's seems, old version of Unity engine don't have this problems and runs perfectly fine in fullscreen.
Yeah, it's the kind of thing you need to have suffered through to know, right? Starting in windowed mode is a win-win for everyone, just press alt-enter to go full-screen if you so desire.

download finished right off the bat seems i bumped into a weird issue seems theres a slim chance as i only got this to happen once so far a bad chest can sometimes cause a lock up not sure what happened but it was the int reducing on... also the combat while fine needs just a bit of work there are times i hit z at the same frame as the attack starts to wind up and still get pummeld for over 100 damage... am i missing something? also got the fat chest wish the bad effects stayed around longer.
Cant Move after opening a chest

edit: It happens if you Press Z 2-3 Times before finaly the animation plays
Aye the bug has been confirmed by a user on my discord and reproduced. It will fixed ASAP.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes