• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I do absolutely love Dungeon of erotic master, 1 and PLUS, and... i can't stop playing in PLUS version recently. Although, I it absolutely only in Japanese, I go blindly and just hope for good. The thing is I do not understand single thing they say bc... it's not english, so I tend to just mess around and kill/; provoke monsters. I managed to acquire save with really good amount of level done, BUT it's pain in the ass to goo in this long corridors and traps, ... SO... i use cheat engine to at least make good chance for my team on health and magic to not drain out in the middle of map. BUT! I have few questions to you'all. What , or better, how to find specific code for better hit ratio/attack lets say 1000 hit points per hit, or how to edit weapon stats?

Another thing is, I want to know if there is any chance to set location of my party 'like that' in cheat table. Like getting some coordination and teleport them in front of next level stairs... Is it possible?

Or another thing is : is it somewhat possible to get higher chance to meet only troll/giant type of monster ? or like to make them not attack but provoke my characters??

I know there is high chance to figure things out in cheat engine. And if anyone have useful tablet pls share :D i do appreciate it !!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Wait doesn't that mean decensor as well?
I don't think so, he said that the censor is on the cg itself, it's not something on top of the cs in game, so for uncensored cg he should work on everything again.

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
Wait doesn't that mean decensor as well?
If only. The censor is probably on the original work. Its not just a layer that can be edited off. There is probably artwork saved somewhere on the artist's drive of it, but I doubt they will replace all of the artwork with it.