May 6, 2019
Thanks dude!

Well, what is the answer?
Been a while since i played this one but as far as i remember, you get to bang the girls if they reach you after defeating/surviving your traps/monsters. (you have to fight them first ofc). I don't think there is much flavored text describing much how you do them (so might not have as much screaming as you wish).

You should give it a try, but i would recommend also checking out the new game (currently on hold but dev is still working on it) where you have more content (along with community created slave packs) including specific position pictures (such as cowgirl, anal, etc etc).

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Do you (as MC) get to rape the girls? Do they scream? Is there anal?
Every time you capture a raider, you (the MC) can do: Missionary, Handjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Blowjob, or Anal.
And yes, this is very much nonconsensual.
If you don't use any of the options above, you can also imprison her to have your fun another day. Or brainwash her into your service.

edit: oh wait, I mean this for https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-lord-a-new-beginning-v0-1-3-dungeon-gaming.75431/
This is the remake of 1.0, and the one much more likely get further development.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Let's say I'm interested in the source of your pics, are you willing to share?

Also I hope the next version of the remake is getting out this season :)
Penetration:
Breaking: edit from

I forgot where the last one is from.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Requested by FFTW

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dungeon Gaming
Version of the game: Dungeon Lord [v1.0]
If you like the game please consider supporting the creator.

Original Size Win/Linux: 870MB
Compressed Size:550MB -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Hoelix

Jan 20, 2018
Can i add gifs and images ? Just put them and rename in the folder don't work, there is something to do or it's impossible ?

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Requested by FFTW

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dungeon Gaming
Version of the game: Dungeon Lord [v1.0]
If you like the game please consider supporting the creator.

Original Size Win/Linux: 870MB
Compressed Size:550MB WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.
Pardon my ignorance. What is the advantage of a compression? Does it simply mean that the file you need to download is smaller in size or that even if the archive is de-compressed it is smaller than the original version?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Pardon my ignorance. What is the advantage of a compression? Does it simply mean that the file you need to download is smaller in size or that even if the archive is de-compressed it is smaller than the original version?
The "advantage" of compressions is for users with either limited HDD space or limited bandwidth. The Quality will be slightly reduced to save space and bandwidth.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes