Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Wow, you've added a lot in this version! That must have been lots of work.

Sadly it's a little buggy at the moment. When I hit the reputation to rank up it goes on the fritz: Every time I enter the study I get a new rank star, but it stays at 200/200 and the game starts throwing error messages all over the place (mostly variables it thinks are undefined)
Yes I made a stupid mistake so every time you go to thee study once you hit the milestone, it will try to rank up the dungeon. Good thing I kept the back button enable just in case something like this happened.

Reactions: MUHkuhMITpoCREEME

ALE135790

Jul 1, 2020
The same thing happens to me and it does not feel like the previous one with only 1 type of monster and the few monsters and traps that there are, it feels like a reduction

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
The same thing happens to me and it does not feel like the previous one with only 1 type of monster and the few monsters and traps that there are, it feels like a reduction
I split my time by adding the slave feature so there may be fewer rooms now but I will add more in the future.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to get a girl to 100 lust? More often than not I'll run out of mana before I can get even 1 girl to 100 lust

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
i only just stared the new version but i don't see the spanking option anymore has that been removed or has it been relocated somewhere else? cause that was one of my favorite abilites and i don't see it anymore.

May 6, 2019
i only just stared the new version but i don't see the spanking option anymore has that been removed or has it been relocated somewhere else? cause that was one of my favorite abilites and i don't see it anymore.
If you're talking about "Dungeon Lord : A New Beginning" the spanking is gone since you're not the endboss of the dungeon but rather the manager, that's why you're sending spells between rooms. So no more physical attacks from you.

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
as a whole, much much better as an over all design. really sad that the spanking has vanished and hope it returns in some format or another like as either part of training or maybe a monster that does it. can't wait for the next update cause i got through it pretty fast and would love it if the monster can evolve a third or even fourth time cause thats pretty sweet.

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
its a good game if your looking for something like slave maker with girls and random pictures. i can't wait for there to be more but its interesting to say the least.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
great game you've made
It's not done yet :LOL: but I'm also hoping it gets completed.

Just my grain of salt, but Dungeon Lords has the potential to go commercial: like Strive, you could just use a few images (you'd buy with some cheap pack out there) and wordlessly encourage the use of mods.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes