Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
Where do so many anxious children come from, I want to share with you everything new about Dukes but I think these children have to learn to control themselves, I really now understand why Remigio left the forum, maybe I will too.
I don't understand why they can't get jobs... It is only cost 12 USD if they can't afford it then they need fill out unemployment benefits.... I was planning on sharing it in next few hours since I am busy at the moment.... It is 3:40 PM over here... I might upload the new episode tonight if not someone else will....... Like it is not end of the world... I don't get why they can't get it themselves....

Last edited:

MadLog

Mar 30, 2021
I don't understand why they can't get jobs... It is only cost 12 USD if they can't afford it then they need fill out unemployment benefits.... I was planning on sharing it in next few hours since I am busy at the moment.... It is 3:40 PM over here... I might upload the new episode tonight if not someone else will....... Like it is not end of the world... I don't get why they can't get it themselves....
Hey Vicious thanks for your sharing, I guess the problem is, most of people from this forum, are in others countries, like me for exemple for Brazil, where 12 USD, costs like R$ 100,00. Now imagine you pay 100 bucks for a website for 7 days acess. It's expensive at least for me. I could pay but I wont. I understand its annoyng some people who just ask ask ask and ask, that needs to change, but a lot of us dont pay for website because its too expensive, and not because we dont want or we dont have jobs. Again thanks for your sharing, keep doing if you can.

Feb 13, 2024
MadLog، پست: 13179847، عضو: 3536336 said:
هی ویسیوس از اشتراک شما متشکرم، حدس می‌زنم مشکل این است که اکثر افراد این انجمن در کشورهای دیگر هستند، مانند من برای مثال برای برزیل، جایی که 12 دلار آمریکا، 100000 دلار R$ هزینه دارد. حالا تصور کنید برای دسترسی ۷ روزه برای یک وب سایت ۱۰۰ دلار پرداخت می کنید. حداقل برای من گرونه من می توانستم پرداخت کنم اما نمی توانم. می‌دانم که این موضوع برای برخی از افرادی که فقط می‌پرسند، می‌پرسند و می‌پرسند، آزاردهنده است، این باید تغییر کند، اما بسیاری از ما برای وب‌سایت هزینه نمی‌کنیم زیرا خیلی گران است و نه به این دلیل که نمی‌خواهیم یا شغل نداریم. باز هم از اشتراک گذاری شما متشکرم، اگر می توانید این کار را ادامه دهید.
دHe is right, I am also from Iran and every dollar is 60 times our money

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
And please if anyone has please share؟
Dude, stop spamming this shit! Firstly, this artist is not even related to this thread, if you want to request something from this artist, just create a thread about him. Secondly, if you've already asked once, and no one has responded, it's because no one has this shit or doesn't want to share it. What a boring guy

Reactions: Viciousknives
Feb 13, 2024
Dude, stop spamming this shit! Firstly, this artist is not even related to this thread, if you want to request something from this artist, just create a thread about him. Secondly, if you've already asked once, and no one has responded, it's because no one has this shit or doesn't want to share it. What a boring guy
Ok ok raider don't be attacked talking ok friend?

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Not really if we got some people still making posts on this thread besides we got some of yall keep asking and dick riding "Remingo" guy 24/7....i still don't get why yall could just get it yall selves instead waiting for 1 person to shared it...... Are yall broke or something yall have no jobs?.... If not try fill it out unemployment benefits..... You know membership to Duke website it only worth like 12 USD....
View attachment 3429773

Like yall can't afford 12 USD??? Same amount as 1 simple McDonald's meal....
View attachment 3429831
It is starting to get old at this point....
For the second time. I don't think *most* people have trouble being able to afford that in spite of the fact from a global standpoint things are pretty shitty economically and have been for the last few years.

The problem is most people (myself included) refuse to support shitty quality in anything. It's why I pirate most everything these days before deciding if It's actually worth my money supporting.

Duke has had a massive drop in quality this decade and seems to get lazier with each passing year. Why would anyone support that?

He wouldn't have problems with pirating if he consistently put out quality work which he does not. His competition are doing gangbusters compared to him and is widely considered as something of a joke among his peers these days.

If he had any brain cells to rub together he would outsource all his work to hungrier animators and artists who could actually bring in new customers.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes