Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Thankxu2

Dec 6, 2022
I’m numb to Duke’s slow productivity, but based on the freeze of comic updates I’m wondering if he has given up on drawn comics. It seemed like he had Maikerukun kind of making up for the lack of updates, but even that has fallen off.
Based on what Duke had previously said, this would be a huge shame because he had some genuinely awesome ideas planned for the Proposition series, it was going to be epic.
Sad to see he’s seemingly run out of steam after putting so many years of effort into it.
I vaguely remember some of his ideas
Would you mind refreshing “our” memories

and Maybe we can brainstorm on ideas for Dukes

I would love to see more about Sister Mallory ( I have a serious Pregnancy Fetish)

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
This fórum is dead!
Not really if we got some people still making posts on this thread besides we got some of yall keep asking and dick riding "Remingo" guy 24/7....i still don't get why yall could just get it yall selves instead waiting for 1 person to shared it...... Are yall broke or something yall have no jobs?.... If not try fill it out unemployment benefits..... You know membership to Duke website it only worth like 12 USD....
Screenshot_20240310_143750_Chrome.jpg

Like yall can't afford 12 USD??? Same amount as 1 simple McDonald's meal....
Screenshot_20240310_145147_Facebook.jpg
It is starting to get old at this point....

Viciousknives

Mar 26, 2022
Can anyone upload it to MEGA and post it here?
I still got my membership to that website I might do it later if not someone else will... I wish yall people need stop crying 24/7 I just don't get why yall can't get it yall selves it is just only 12 bucks.... Hahahaahha I swear this thread is something else..

Reactions: Gladiatore
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes