VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I read the walkthrough.
Looks there are some secret scenes.

Why I did not see any is because I played it the same as I always do. So.

I was hoping for story progression instead of remaster which requires you to look for these easter eggs.
How do you play get them as horny and wet as possible and quickly so they will fuck you

Or you play like you been friend zoned and your char tips a fedora m'lady

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
We'll have to wait and see.. maybe he won't disappoint
Some people always gonna be like "he's milking, where is fucking sex?, why do it like that, why not like this, i like it more this way, WTF is zis shiet, no one wants this fucking remaster, it's all the same anyway and i hate puzzle games and easter eggs hunting, characters look like zombies\witches\degenerates\trolls\drug addicts, updates is fucking miserable, just 5-10 minutes" and million other specific complaints, that not many people can even notice. He may work on game much more time now, but some people just skip all through to juicy parts. It's not like everyone reading text in this games.

I was hoping for story progression instead of remaster which requires you to look for these easter eggs.
Isn't it fun for you though? It's good way to kill some time anyway.

Honestly it just seems like the dad route is a hell of a lot more fleshed out than the son route more than anything.
Not only that, but it's easier to do many things being father. Son have "interesting" reclusive personality, he's not really talking with family members all that much, except mom (and even with her it's not that deep). Son starting as "outcast", and dad is already "family man". Dad doesn't need to be really active towards girls to win affection points, son needs to do everything with his own hands. Helping daughter, mom and cousin. But, as we can see in last update, for example, Karen is masochistic, and needs strong man to take her and dominate her. That's from where all "blackmail" coming. Son, even if he's more active, doesn't have pretty much any experience in romantic\sexual field. It's harder for him to seduce anyone in many ways. And he can't be reckless there, because he immediately loses points and affection from each girl.

Should we just post the images that we get from all the puzzles?
Yeah, it can quite useful for me also.

Now, the scenes could be more important than the points or it just be bugs, so will reserve my judgment.
This walkthrough is likely just placeholder, and in future updates hunting points will be much more crucial than any scenes we can get. Each scene is "positive" and "negative". And voyeur scene with mom seems obviously bad for his relationship with her. At least that's what i think.

Whether it's your Sister-In-Law or Aunt, you will meet another woman that will test your virtue and strength.
If she's gonna be at least somewhat like mom (and i bet she will be much more than just some "milf") + seductress "charm" and Karen's company, it's definitely gonna be tough journey for both routes.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I have other games to "kill time", don't need to waste hours to find these Easter eggs.
Seriously.

Especially since we can extract images if we REALLY really wanted to.

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys sorry that Question in here but are the Download links on the First site always the newest update or i have to search the whole threat?

Thx anyway lone

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hey guys sorry that Question in here but are the Download links on the First site always the newest update or i have to search the whole threat?

Thx anyway lone
sometimes a member will get their hands on a new-build through a mega link or whatever and post it to the very end of the thread but usually one of f95zone staff moderators will create mirrors and add links to the OP or original post, the first post in the thread. Usually this happens within the first hour or two of the site member posting the download link to the thread.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I have other games to "kill time", don't need to waste hours to find these Easter eggs.
Seriously.

Especially since we can extract images if we REALLY really wanted to.
It's just you. For me, this was very fun (as author intended it to be), since not many of this games have such hidden content. I know this content can't be popular, if some people always skip to juicy parts, or just download CG\extracting images anyway. It's just other side. For people who actually want kill some time with this puzzles.

Reactions: Krull

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
0.54 Tutorial Update Changelog
Heya there.
I wanted to polish the release once more before I get back to working on the next story part. Here's what I added in:

• Son's legs in Part III are no longer smooth-shaven like a woman
  • Included some more scenes left out of Part IV
  • Removed the hazard of starting a game without naming characters
  • Added an optional, complete tutorial that explains Dual Family's controls and functions
  • Swapped the last two character cards for the daughter/sister to their correct order
  • Remastered the goofier looking title cards for the son and father
That's everything. I've updated the download link in the main post for convenience:

WINDOWS

(0.54)

MAC

(0.54)

Anyway, back into the salt mines I go! Part V isn't going to make itself.

Gumdrop Games

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Strange. There's a ~80 MB difference between 0.52 and 0.54. The former weighing the most. WTF?

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
Honestly I wish no disrespect to the creators of these RPG games, but do you really think we will continue spending our money and spending our time playing these type of games without getting the reward of sex with our chosen characters ? More imagination needs to go into the 'chase and prizes' that follow rather than what a shopping mall looks like or how nice a meal on a table looks.

We can all forgive poor English but a stuttering storyline and no sex equals a loss of interest.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Honestly I wish no disrespect to the creators of these RPG games, but do you really think we will continue spending our money and spending our time playing these type of games without getting the reward of sex with our chosen characters ? More imagination needs to go into the 'chase and prizes' that follow rather than what a shopping mall looks like or how nice a meal on a table looks.

We can all forgive poor English but a stuttering storyline and no sex equals a loss of interest.
"We"? I think you mean "I" since you don't speak for everyone, and last I checked were not some sort of elected representative. ;)

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm does someone have access to alter this walkthrough? I played the son and theres another scene with mom thats not detailed in the walkthrough. If in the kitchen you grope her (reaching higher), and not try to kiss her later on she will come in and have sex with you.

So while the game shows the grope as a negative, I would class that as a positive.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Griout
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes