VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
And here I was hoping for someone to reply with at least a couple coherent sentences to string together. Guess it was to much to ask for :p Feel free to point out factual faults of any of what I said though. What have you done to change the world lately?
Hey I commend you, I commend you a lot, you are the only island of reason and logic in this ocean of blind hatred. (Well I guess not the only one, as all the hatred itself has pretty strong logic and reasoning behind it, but you get it) But still your posts are entertaining nonetheless, especially now that captain's log is no more, its nice to see you setting people on fire by solid reasoning :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: satoshi36

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH take your bashing @J II D .
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, @Joshua Tree is the reaction to all the bashing that Gumdrop gets, he is gonna strike down all of you critics with the righteous bashing that you all deserve !
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is gumdrop's pet lawyer J dog Tree still rambling in his master defense:LOL: can't see what he's writing cuz i put him on ignore:ROFLMAO:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is gumdrop's pet lawyer J dog Tree still rambling in his master defense:LOL: can't see what he's writing cuz i put him on ignore:ROFLMAO:
As you ignored me, I pretty much know you don't care about this reply :p There is a thread in general about the average age of users of this forum. Something tells me you fall into the category that need parental supervision...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey I commend you, I commend you a lot, you are the only island of reason and logic in this ocean of blind hatred. (Well I guess not the only one, as all the hatred itself has pretty strong logic and reasoning behind it, but you get it) But still your posts are entertaining nonetheless, especially now that captain's log is no more, its nice to see you setting people on fire by solid reasoning :ROFLMAO:
I see no point in waste calories and effort on hatred and toxic rampage towards creators because it doesn't change anything. If people want to refute any of what I posted with sound logic I welcome it. If all someone want to do is heckling, name calling etc. It just show their failure of reasoning. Maybe I should feel flattered in have someone like satoshi36 be somewhat of a stalker with keen interest in me, or maybe I should feel sad people waste their time when there is so much else to do?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Are you seriously gonna talk about wasting time? Seriously, YOU of all people? Take a break buddy.
Well, I don't waste time in take keen interest in people on the verge of stalk them. Or bring up their names in other threads they don't even post in.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've only just virtually met Joshua Tree for the first time but I'm quite sure he is part of the social experiment I mentioned earlier; he plays the devil's advocate.

Don't take offence, I'm sure you too understand that this dev's making $7,000+ a month after a whole year without a single update is a shame, specially when there are other devs who deliver superb work on a regular basis and make half or less that sum. PhillyGames immediately comes to my mind. Therefore bewilderment is more than justified in my opinion.
Oh, and of course, I'm not criticising the dev. If he gets away with it, good for him. I am criticising those supporters who seem to be so well-off that they can spare a few bucks month after month to keep enabling his behaviour.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've only just virtually met Joshua Tree for the first time but I'm quite sure he is part of the social experiment I mentioned earlier; he plays the devil's advocate.

Don't take offence, I'm sure you too understand that this dev's making $7,000+ a month after a whole year without a single update is a shame, specially when there are other devs who deliver superb work on a regular basis and make half or less that sum. PhillyGames immediately comes to my mind. Therefore bewilderment is more than justified in my opinion.
Oh, and of course, I'm not criticising the dev. If he gets away with it, good for him. I am criticising those supporters who seem to be so well-off that they can spare a few bucks month after month to keep enabling his behaviour.
Not necessary play the devils advocate. I just don't really care if someone make x and y. Or if someone spend their money on things I see as futile and a waste, because stuff like that I got no impact over. All creators on patreon is a creation of their own success if they do succeed.

There is plenty that doesn't have a nickle to rub together. And then you have such as DC that pull almost 50k a month (before tax). Is DC exceptional good at what he does and what he create? Imho, no. He just good at market himself.

What make people support someone or something, regardless of what it is, is up to them. Everyone got their own reasons for what the fuck they do. The whole free will thing. Why someone support a terrible sports team, why someone pay to watch some bad movie, why someone vote for some horrible people, the list goes on and on. You can put a question about it all, but if you want to set out to change everything you don't agree with etc, you have a full time job ahead of you. Sometimes you just have to surrender to the fact there is no spoon :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not necessary play the devils advocate. I just don't really care if someone make x and y. Or if someone spend their money on things I see as futile and a waste, because stuff like that I got no impact over. All creators on patreon is a creation of their own success if they do succeed.

There is plenty that doesn't have a nickle to rub together. And then you have such as DC that pull almost 50k a month (before tax). Is DC exceptional good at what he does and what he create? Imho, no. He just good at market himself.

What make people support someone or something, regardless of what it is, is up to them. Everyone got their own reasons for what the fuck they do. The whole free will thing. Why someone support a terrible sports team, why someone pay to watch some bad movie, why someone vote for some horrible people, the list goes on and on. You can put a question about it all, but if you want to set out to change everything you don't agree with etc, you have a full time job ahead of you. Sometimes you just have to surrender to the fact there is no spoon :p
Well, I get your point there. I'm a Knicks fan. And I'm not even from the USA :cry:

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
the truth of when it comes to the release of this game is he is going to release it no mattter what happens, the odds of him not are very low what you have to do also is stop thinking about when he is going to release it in months cause its not gonna be around april or may its gonna be when his patreon funding decreases to a certain point where he believes he has to or he is gonna lose too much for himself which personally i dont think will happen until around $5000

Reactions: fz

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
or may its gonna be when his patreon funding decreases to a certain point where he believes he has to or he is gonna lose too much for himself which personally i dont think will happen until around $5000
You are too optimistic, his initial dream was $ 3000.
Probably, to spend the funds received, it will take a lot of time.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes