• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
In fact, I was a little bit suspicious about the stability of his patrons in the last year....
Could you be surprised to learn that many of them are linked to the same bank account, with different users ?
Like if he auto-pledge him, to show that he have a lot of stable supporters ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In fact, I was a little bit suspicious about the stability of his patrons in the last year....
Could you be surprised to learn that many of them are linked to the same bank account, with different users ?
Uh, you should need quite some hard facts to backup such claims though. I doubt you can even extract such info without performing quite some illegal tasks.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
could also be something like bots. His discord could be also full of bots.

Some people in YouTube/Twitter actually pay people, to watch their videos and comment good stuff, because they want to have a high count-number...you know, more exposure

Reactions: satoshi36

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
could also be something like bots. His discord could be also full of bots.

Some people in YouTube/Twitter actually pay people, to watch their videos and comment good stuff, because they want to have a high count-number...you know, more exposure
That's just sad...:unsure:

Reactions: groo.m.com.com

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In fairness, you can criticize Gumdrop for a lot of things, but no real need to go way over board with conspiracy theories and wild accusations that lack any foundation at all, unless you can provide some hard evidence. Rumors is a nasty thing, at least stick to what you do know.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't think anyone needs to hate him. He's not forcing anyone to pay for a game that's been going so long without a proper update. We gotta see things in perspective. Chicks like Belle Delphine make over 100k a month because there are lots of hungry virgins who would pay hundreds of bucks just so a girl would skype with them. It's a business model. Don't hate the people who make money off it, shake your heads at the people who support that system.

The only thing that really bothers me is that there are some excellent devs who post regular updates, are fine with many of us grabbing their games for free on F95 and yet they don't get the cash or recognition (or even discussion in the respective threads) that this dead game is getting. I'd wish that people would, e.g. post more in threads for games like Harem Hotel or My Sweet Neighbors, where the devs really show an interest in their players while working hard to meet their schedules.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
The only thing that really bothers me is that there are some excellent devs who post regular updates, are fine with many of us grabbing their games for free on F95 and yet they don't get the cash or recognition (or even discussion in the respective threads) that this dead game is getting. I'd wish that people would, e.g. post more in threads for games like Harem Hotel or My Sweet Neighbors, where the devs really show an interest in their players while working hard to meet their schedules.
This.

Reactions: batman666

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't think anyone needs to hate him. He's not forcing anyone to pay for a game that's been going so long without a proper update. We gotta see things in perspective. Chicks like Belle Delphine make over 100k a month because there are lots of hungry virgins who would pay hundreds of bucks just so a girl would skype with them. It's a business model. Don't hate the people who make money off it, shake your heads at the people who support that system.

Isn't that then part our fault, or the fault of those that grab them for free? Like you can't have your cake and eat it too. Also some creators is much better at spread awareness of their games, social media, take part in forum discussions and so forth. Others more quiet, and quite a lot of the time it comes down to language barriers too.

Also, if a creator release a update to his game that not quite up there in regard of standard, content etc, its more often not his/her patreons that quick to judge and critic, but the ones who do download for free. Or at least that is my impression.

If there is a game I like, I try tip the jar, not necessary pledge for months at a time. I tend to pledge for a couple months then move onto another creator just to dish things around.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Have you guys even checked his Patreon account, there have been several updates since 0.98, but sure it's much easier to just say the dev is lazy. They are currently at version 1.01, just FYI.

D

Deleted member 42

Have you guys even checked his Patreon account, there have been several updates since 0.98, but sure it's much easier to just say the dev is lazy. They are currently at version 1.01, just FYI.
That was the Christmas update which no one asked for, and had no actual content. Been over a year and all he's done apparently is the crap Christmas update with what was like 200-300 renders tops. Not hating the guy at all because i'm past caring anymore really, people supporting him must be masochists or something.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
In fairness, you can criticize Gumdrop for a lot of things, but no real need to go way over board with conspiracy theories and wild accusations that lack any foundation at all, unless you can provide some hard evidence. Rumors is a nasty thing, at least stick to what you do know.
Ah come on ! Its begin to be to much licking.
And you....what do you know exactly ? No one have made accusations here, we suggest ideas, stuff, possibilities, etc.
Whatever, I was one of his biggest fan, have pledged him, and now, when I look at how much you defend him and lick him, I am really close to think that you are Kyle.
Anyway...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ah come on ! Its begin to be to much licking.
And you....what do you know exactly ? No one have made accusations here, we suggest ideas, stuff, possibilities, etc.
Whatever, I was one of his biggest fan, have pledged him, and now, when I look at how much you defend him and lick him, I am really close to think that you are Kyle.
Anyway...
So, I heard you like to visit the barn late at night and have fun with the goats.... You see that is a rumor and fake, but if people say it long enough it will stick, and suddenly you are known as the goatboy. You can criticize him for breaking his word and dead lines and whatever else he done. But once you start accuse someone of things you have no evidence for it can pick up traction. Accusing him of running bots in discord, pumping up his own patreon numbers and so forth (and if you believe that, contact Patreon and have them investigate it). Accusations and facts is two different things.

And if none of this is accusations, I still see the possibility for you have fun in the barn with the goats... just an idea anyways. See? We already had a mod swing a wrecking ball at the thread, no need to escalate it to happen again.

Reactions: yandex

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
So still no release date, bois ? This dude is so unpredictable even Mayans and Nostradamus combined couldn't figure out his milking logic or why the fuck keep people paying him for nothing. But keep wainting, the sun will shine eventually or in our case the abandoned tag with lots of wasted money :LOL::ROFLMAO:

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes