VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
So I noticed the rape tag. Is that preventable or avoidable? I have some weird kinks, but I absolutely abhor rape, even as a fantasy. So anyone know if its a main part of the game or something I can avoid?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Just tried this game out. I see it has some fans and i'm not trying to knock anyone that likes it but,,,damn this hard to get through. I'm playing as the son and I guess he is supposed to be a smartass (I'm one myself) but he just comes off as a huge jerk in his dialog. The way the story is jumping around. I dunno if my D/L is broken or its meant to be that way. I'm headed out the door to help mom with shopping then all of a sudden the sister is asking me to teach guitar and go eat dinner, then I;m back in room and it mentions a trip for no reason. asks me to name the aunt, which didn't work. so she's nameless. then i'm on a plane. I just gave up. Is it supposed to be like this, Is playing the dad better? Is he more likable. Or should I just throw this in the garbage and find another game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I noticed the rape tag. Is that preventable or avoidable? I have some weird kinks, but I absolutely abhor rape, even as a fantasy. So anyone know if its a main part of the game or something I can avoid?
You can't avoid the scene where it may happen, but you can just decide to not go down the path and the rape won't happen.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Yes it is avoidable but at the cost of either money or drugs.
Choose money.
Dont choose drugs.
Cuz drugs are bad, mmkayy...
Dont do drugs, mmkayy...

Kingsford

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - - - -
Extras: - -

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Wow. That was one of the best incest story's I've ever read. I'm honestly at odds with myself right now. The realism take on the common,"i don't know how feel anymore" incest trope, took on a whole new meaning for me, when i found myself actually invested/affected by the real-life situational expositions the creator produces. Yes, i wish there was more sexual content (Karen), but i think that would only detach the reader from the story. You don't go realistically fucking your mom/daughter all around the house or doing anal within the first week of your dirty suppositions--no, that would almost NEVER happen in real-life, or, would take an long, incremental progression to attain. Instead, we get something much more influential and relatable--emotion. I think anyone (if you've experienced or thought about incest) will be able to relate with one or more characters in this story, simply by the fact that each character is there own and are not overt caricatures of unrealistic incest tropes. I, personally, found Karen to be the most identifiable; she, in all respects, is a crazy mess, where drugs and an all-corrupting family-life has driven her down a path of unrelenting pain and penance for attention. If only she knew that people loved her for herself, more than other things...., she might not have turned out so precariously fucked up. I implore you all to find your truth through within this story by making decisions you would ACTUALLY take in real-life; do you touch your daughter and look at her in a degrading fashion, or do you live your life like a father should, by giving her advice and equal space? Its all up to you. But, yeah, this was a great story, and ill be sticking around till its completion. Thanks to the creator, the uploader, and your time for reading this comment... lol idk what im saying anymore just go and have fun reading with it like i did!

Bigdaddykane

Nov 28, 2017
How come astaros3d does his games faster than this dude and astaros has only 536 patrons and gumdrop has 1,002 patrons and is gaining more money than astaros3d. This dude is super slow like his games. On god tho.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
$30k contributions since last update, was considering giving this a go but a bit more sceptical now..... is it worth it in its current state or is it going to be a case of blue balls?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes