VN - Ren'Py - Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

brata

The game has literally no sex scenes in it after years in development.
    What started as a good promising teasing game ended being a teasing game only with a huge amount of characters that their only purpose is to confuse you with a plot that rivals the bible in making sense
    Renders - 4*
    Plot - 0*
    Scenes - what scenes?
    Overall - Terrible
    Stay away , its not even worth the download
  2. 2.00 star(s)

manoel-mc

there was already potential, but no one knows what is happening with the story and it seems that both the characters (all) and the creator have serious mental disorders that are not mentioned or treated over the years of the novel's activity
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ash22

I found the writing to be absolutely awful, with constant useless naval gazing self-dialog from the MC. There weren't any descent scenes, the Mc a pushover simp, and here hasn't been any real progression after 5 years in dev?

Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MAk123321

I usually dont give game reviews but this crap.
    Bad story writing , some parts dont make logical sense .
    F - Story
    A- Renders
    F-Sex Scenes ( There isnt any , why did u even post it on this site ? )
    F-Weird UI interface where u have to specifically name every character and relationship to make it a "incest" game .Just stop.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Shinderui

This game was very good once. Sadly, it had detoriated into madness. For a long time now creator has no longer been willing or even able to continue this game in a way that makes any sense. If I was the guy who made this game, I would be embarrassed by the latest „updates“.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

jasonqsmith

Terrible just terrible, literally no content in terms of sex content. Just stills and no sex what a let down. If your looking for a game that the title implies you're not going to get it. I would go as far as saying this isn't even an adult sex game. Just a boring story with bad still images. Fire up your auto clicker if you do actually download don't bother reading anything its not worth the time waste.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Chad_K

worst fucking game ever, wtf is with this shit, played for 3 hours skipping through all the text to try to finally get to some actual sexual content and its got fuck all, wtf is this even a h game or just a random novel with some semi sexy stills in it, fucking rubbish, I have wasted 3 hours of my life
  8. 1.00 star(s)

LEWDPATCHERs

Toooo slow, boring story. Nothing happen.
    There is no foward button.
    Should have a gallery folder. Every update is a lost of time.
    Very hot characters and good renders. Its an italian novel that could be better with a few changes.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

rostabu

while it has great artwork the rest of the game is a terrible disappointment
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the cousin/niece story and am kinda ambivalent about the sister/sister in law story I find the sister/sister in law kinda weird.

The whole psychedelic trip thing isn't for me either its vastly more intelligent than I can account for or the dev is just "out there". (I used to work in aerospace r&d, you do the math)

While I do like the art of the mom/wife a few smiles wouldn't hurt, maybe she needs Antidepressants or to sit on the sons dick a bit. The daughter is all but perfect in my eyes both artwork and personality wise.
    I have been following this game for a lot of years and it has brought me a lot of disappointment.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

happyboynumber1

It is too long, we have been waiting for this for years. This should not be that long of a wait. Please remove this from the search. I don't think anyone who download this will be happy with the content. It is badly designed. The story move extremely slowly. Nobody likes it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Solader1141

I'm here for Stroke the hell out of myself but end up book hangover
    well this game is a good story written And a minigame that don't force you to play (A jigsaw game) The UX is great the render is great

this game have 2 side of the story you can choose at the start
    1.Big guy path (Or should I call dad?)
    2.Boy path

I start playing as a "BOY" path and feel regret for judging the "Big guy" Character by only a single side of what happen after playing a Big guy path . I played some of the corrupt game and like it but in this game I don't want to
  12. 1.00 star(s)

charmaman

until the end its only teasing bullshit. never ends up to anything serious business explicit scene...
    This game starts promising but never actually progresses. Towards the end it simply becomes randomly crazy with stupid random nonsense.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

TrashMonster

If you look at discussion, you will see people are not discussing game, but shameless scam that Gumdrop been pulling for years. The story and renders had great potential, but game is abandoned and there virtually no hope for getting any meaningfull update. BTW, don't believe that "Retconed" version, its literally shitpost. Before wasting your hard earned money on Gumdrops Patronite, consider donating it to charity.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Uroboros_33

Game that has been discontinued for years passing from "on hold" to "abandoned" to "on hold" again for years and now it's allegedly back in development. While the game itself can be worth more than 1 star, depending on your taste, the overall state of the game deserve NONE.
    People have been "scammed" for years who continued supporting the creators while nothing came through.
    This serve more than a warning than a review; IF you have no problems in playing a game that will probably be abandoned overnight that you might wanna check this out. In any other case steer away from this
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Appu

Developer is just seeing this project as a cash cow. Don,t expect to see this project completed in your life time.

for 200 character (someone's comment):
    Yes it has potential. But went right off track the moment they all went to the aunt's house on that short vacation. You have a Husband & wife who have decided to get a divorce. So what man would then go on a vacation with said wife to her SISTER'S house? Then there is the scene where the cousin/niece fucks the dad. Why? why did that happen? why did the aunt help set that up? They didn't blackmail dad. They didn't video it and show it to his wife to help her with her divorce. None of that made any sense at all.

Then we skip to part II . all I can say after playing a few updates of that is. The dev's family really need to see professional mental help for this dev.!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

matt71

was a decent game back in time, I dunno what happened, why dev decided to make the game like this but It's very bad right now. definitely deserves one star but I'll give two stars just for the old version's sake.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

LokiTime

I'm an old player of this game, i think it was one of the first i downloaded from here. I loved the first updates, the slow moves with mom or daughter. I even ended to support the dev in patreon... and then, time flies.... and never an update coming... time flies again... and we had a christmas update all shit... and i was done.

The idea was nice, the slow moves were nice for the act 1. But no.. no big no for it. The dev is openly taking advantage of his supports.

Do not waste time on this one, honestly, a lot of games are better.

One thing, and this is why i give it 1 star, the dev make me be careful now before any support for creators. I wait them to finish at least 1 game. And if after three months no updates, i'm done.

A shame, the game was promising. But this is all what you will have with... promises.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

StantheMan69

I just wanted to say I love act 1, so I was looking forward to act to but act two is completely different and confusing. I deleted the game and haven't played since and probably wont. Doesn't seem worth it to me, Maybe if I hear about a remake of act 2. Otherwise better to just movie on to other games.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

randomperv

act 2 buttons don't seem to be coded right pressing next does nothing pressing back progresses idk whats going on, and just long vids of nothing that keeps repeating. Images seem to be reused from act 1, choppy angles doesn't help, the vids seem to be act 1 material turned into animated format to make the files huge in size, not worth your time to dl the new updates.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Isidora N.

I just downloaded this.
    I am new into this games Im looking GIRL MC's games.

Game was nice but I dont know where to go next.
    There is no walkthrough.
    Its just airplane keep repeating whatever I press
    It ends into airplane cut scene.

Graphic is beautiful 5 stars.
    But Im stuck into loops I cant progress I dont know whats on on ??

Story was nice but then I dont know what to do next where I go from tree and airplane and some pictures paintings .

Sister is nice. I love women MC since I am girl.
    But looks like there is more main characters.

But why to play with others when Im stuck in some loop of airplane.

First I was about to give 4 stars but after that its not worth plot story ruined by animations endless loop.

I cant progress. If someone knows how I will change rating to 3 stars.