VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Mom_render1.png

She thought it was a mistake to hold this affection but you were the only one who remained by her side during her sorrow; you were her confidante. She has shared you her secrets--shattering revelations. The dissolution of her previous love left her longing, craving...wanting. You were once part of her and now she wants you back.

Will you take her? Will you cross the line? Will your throw away all those years where you look up to her as your guardian, your teacher...your Mother?

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
This game is by far my favorite. I love the writing. At first I was there to fap but now I'm really captivated by the whole story. I don't even care about the fact there's litterally no sex.

The creator seems like he knows what he's doing. He has the big picture in his head. Pretty sure the creator is an experienced writer.
It's a wonderful visual novel with delicious cockteasing.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This game is by far my favorite. I love the writing. At first I was there to fap but now I'm really captivated by the whole story. I don't even care about the fact there's litterally no sex.

The creator seems like he knows what he's doing. He has the big picture in his head. Pretty sure the creator is an experienced writer.
Yeah ok Gumdrop

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017

yo wheres the downvote button at?

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...i'm starting to think that only the modders can "save" this game! I wish i could work as they can do...

jupiter2875

Jan 7, 2018

How much did you get paid?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Probable chronological order of the sex scenes:

1. Son rapes Aunt - unnecessary, illogical scenario which everyone hates; there's no reason for it to happen but it did happen.
2. Aunt fucks Dad - this sly, manipulative succubus is taking advantage of the Dad's boring blue-ball storyline.
3. Son fucks Karen - this perverted jackass needs to get laid as soon as possible before he goes to college.
4. Daughter losses virginity to Ben - far likely scenario post-prom dance.
5. Karen fucks Dad - daddy issues, it's likely that Karen is his Daughter. Dad did date Aunt way back.
6. Son fucks Mom - what the majority has been waiting for; the only reason why I continue to play this god-awful adult game.
7. Dad fucks Daughter - Congratulations! You're officially a nympho, now contemplate on having a threesome with Karen.
8. Son fucks Sister - unlikely but son's psychopathic, impulsive tendencies may lead him to rape his own sister/
9. Mom and Dad have sex - one last sex to the parting divorcees.

I'm calling it now, Karen is Dad's bastard daughter. Full incest circle, dad is basically going to have coitus with two of his daughters and son is going to pound both his mother, his sister and half-sister. Let us pray to the hentai gods that Aunt and Mom would go at it! Unless Kyle wants to screw us over and have Dad and Son suck each other.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Honestly, did you read the story?

Aunt praised blond hair's Daughter and openly despised Cousin's dark hair, claiming that if she had married Dad HER daughter would have had wonderful blonde hair... damn fu*king slut... brunettes ARE HOT!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Honestly, did you read the story?

Aunt praised blond hair's Daughter and openly despised Cousin's dark hair, claiming that if she had married Dad HER daughter would have had wonderful blonde hair... damn fu*king slut... brunettes ARE HOT!
Yes ,cant wait to see aunt with neice!, and even with her own daughter, too! That would be wild!

BumSoo

Jun 20, 2017
Kyle announced two days ago to get another boost.
Are you struggling?

I do not think this is the case, but I have to wait people every time
I complain.

Every new update interval is getting slower and Act 2, every 2 months
What excuses will you make?

PS : I'm sorry to have been so drunk.

ps 2 : I used Google Translator.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, this slow progress is undoubtedly clear, official mom-son and father-daughter sex will happen sometime in 2020.

Fuck this game, I withdrew my 20 bucks, I'm now withdrawing my dollar. I'm just going to leech, it's not worth investing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
DF is definitely one of the outliers in the games I play. You can see with custom edition and hints in the walkthrough that this game has massive potential, but Gumdrop manages it to alienate a lot of his playerbase with slow, delayed updates and strange design choices.
Most players wait and want for Dad-Daughter and Mom-Son stuff, which is the heart of this story, so to speak! While I like that the MCs did not jump into bed stanta pede and you have the choice to go on other relationship routes (saving marriage, Aunt, Sis-in-law, niece, girl at party), Gumdrop overdoes the build-up. I really like this game, but it is a joke that the best relationship point level you can reach at this point is 5-6 with Dad-Daughter.

I do not need (and think most other players are likewise) the MCs nailing each other like wild boars right now, that there is a realtionship build-up is a nice feature, but there should be enough counting choices right now to bring the D-D and M-S relationships clearly into the second counter range, with first intimate contacts, like deep kisses, showering together with lots of touching or so.
This is especially true with the D-D relationship, with the daughter a clear daddy´s girl and there are hints of a slight Elektra complex in her as well.

I hope at least the coming update gives the relationships a strong boost, but I fear that will be not the case, still I hope gumdrop surprises us. The second teaser pic has a woman with blond hair, so it might be a D-D scene. Considering that the idiot the Son (maybe-maybe not) hit at the party might be at the dance, there is the possibility of a "hero moment" for both Dad and Son, impressing both Daughter and Mom. But it would be a nice twist if the Girls would advance the relationships by a couple "this is MY man" moments. We´ll see (and hopefully soon)

Reactions: gunnarb77

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I do not need (and think most other players are likewise) the MCs nailing each other like wild boars right now,
Sorry if i didnt understand , but you mean that not everyone ( including you ) wants a harem and just wanna stick with one partner/lover ? If im right i 100 % agree :)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes