Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably a distant light with another light like a primitive. This is with distant light and a primitive on the window. Primitive is probably too bright in mine since there shouldn't be a shadow on the closet. View attachment 278980

Modern Home I believe
I really am no expert in this. But where do I put the primitive light? Does the shape even matter? What parameters did you set (intensity and temperature for example) to achieve such lighting? Thanks.

DFRI_set1.png

what is this environment named?
I think there used either one HDRI or one light panel(+ z-rotation camera, focal length 50-55)
sorry my eng
If you don't want spend a dime, there is an asset released by jerricho13 in said section of the forums. I could give you a link but the search function as of now is somewhat disabled temporarily. Edit: Modern Home released by @Max Headroom.

Intricacy

Dec 23, 2017
I really am no expert in this. But where do I put the primitive light? Does the shape even matter? What parameters did you set (intensity and temperature for example) to achieve such lighting? Thanks.

View attachment 279030
I used a plane on the window and stretched it to fit across. 3000 temp for a more yellowish light and 300k lumens with a low cutout opacity. Distant light is also 3000 temp and 100,000 lumens and raised to where it would emulate sunlight. Also cutout opacity on the windows was reduced to help let light in and I had the roof covered.

I'm far from a lighting expert but that's as close as I could get it.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I used a plane on the window and stretched it to fit across. 3000 temp for a more yellowish light and 300k lumens with a low cutout opacity. Distant light is also 3000 temp and 100,000 lumens and raised to where it would emulate sunlight. Also cutout opacity on the windows was reduced to help let light in and I had the roof covered.

I'm far from a lighting expert but that's as close as I could get it.
I followed your instructions but for some reason, primitive light doesnt emit light nor has any light parameters. Just General and Display options. No intensity, luminescence or temperature whatsoever. I tried applying Uber and Emissive shaders but nothing's changed. I do not know what I did wrong.

Currently, I'm adjusting Linear Point Light but it's nowhere close to your prediction, its light is not dispersed evenly within the room.

Intricacy

Dec 23, 2017
I followed your instructions but for some reason, primitive light doesnt emit light nor has any light parameters. Just General and Display options. No intensity, luminescence or temperature whatsoever. I tried applying Uber and Emissive shaders but nothing's changed. I do not know what I did wrong.

Currently, I'm adjusting Linear Point Light but it's nowhere close to your prediction, its light is not dispersed evenly within the room.
Surfaces tab > Editor > Emission. Change the color to 1.0/1.0/1.0 and the settings should be there.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I finally have time to render after the Game of Thrones Season 8 Premier. Ha.

Surfaces tab > Editor > Emission. Change the color to 1.0/1.0/1.0 and the settings should be there.
My mock-trials cant copy your lighting; ranging from temp 3k-10k with the ghost lights you mentioned.

emission_3000.png emission_3500.png emission_4000.png emission_5000.png emission_5500.png emission_6000.png emission_7000.png emission_10000.png

Im just going to settle with an HDRI sun-sky since im too dumb to get it right. lol

DFRI_38.png

desmand

May 1, 2017
Maybe the next ones should be more mom and other dudes, son sees them and eventually joins them?

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
can somebody post the download links for this one... i got my external corrupted so shit i lost this one...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote