Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Pre-Chapter 10 release.

Chapters 5, 6, 11-13 are now considered non-canon in my comic universe. All scenes with the Mother and not-her-son is a perverted fantasy of the mother being lonely for 2 months missing her biological son in college. It's just a shared fantasy of me and the Mother (I figured she's somewhat of a not-shotacon) engages intimate relations with a proportional, late bloomer early adolescent that is definitely not shota. ;)

Shoutout and big thanks to @Krull for my new daughter signature!

The Complete Story so far.

• Mother series (Sequence 1)
    • (non-canon)
    • (non-canon)

• Daughter series (Sequence 2)

• Mother series (Sequence 3)
    • (non-canon)
    • (non-canon)
    • (non-canon)
    • (non-canon)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 10. My Daughter, My Lover

My final chapter of the entire series and closing chapter for the Daughter arc. I won't be making any more comic fan-art strips, this is going to be my last. Officially this cancels the pending Chapter 14 and all subsequent continuations. It's been hell of a ride but it's time to officially end this hobby of making Dual Family fan-arts for fun; I sadly no longer have the luxury of time at my disposal.

It's been fun and thank you for all the support especially to my number 1 fan: @crue1! Ciao!

Caution. There are 75 images in total, no loops. May take time to load them all. I'll upload the MEGA downloadable version some other day. You can still download through RMB+Save Image As all 75 images though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-THE END-

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote