• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I don't want to make another theater drama just to boost the views on this thread; I already had my reputation damaged. I don't want to lose fans just to make a show and garner views. What to do...what to do...how to be on par with Tyrant and Show Daz threads. Hmmm...

Anyway, initial renders for Part 9, now discarded. Wanted to add chest and facial hair but in doing so, extends render time for at least an hour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So little love for the Daughter...shame.

MAC_T

Nov 21, 2017
what morph did you use to get the tongue out?

also, more parts! MOAR!
For the tongue, the asset used was: (gives better tongue movement control)

Oh yeah ...there's definitely going to be more renders coming soon !!

Reactions: Vanaduke

wl1x5x126

Jun 13, 2018
Where does the mother's movement picture continue?

After playing sports with my mother, why didn't my mother continue to exercise?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Where does the mother's movement picture continue?

After playing sports with my mother, why didn't my mother continue to exercise?
Hi - We're an English-only forum so please post in English. See the site rules 1.5 -

Also please post these questions on the main Dual Family game thread here:

This thread is for Fan Art, not gameplay questions. Thanks

Reactions: Krull

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, sexy beautiful work...thanks
Uh, that's not mine. That's from Gumdrop, a pinup in patron back in early days of the game. Turns out to be a tease that is not part of the game nor will ever be judging from the development pace.

Big Buddy

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry...missed it I guess, I actually played this game some time back...seemed like it had a ton of promise, but with the BS with patron disallowing content they deem "questionable" its pretty clear that I forsee "patches" a plenty down the road...still your work or not Ive seen some incredible pics here...very talented folks...

Reactions: Vanaduke
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote