DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Public Update 0.9.1b

1713804229305.png

Hey, guys! What's up!

I've made a quick fix for the Mobile version. This is just a quick update for those unable to play it on Android. If you're a PC/Linux/Mac user, there's no need to download anything.

Changelog v0.9.0b -> v0.9.1b:

-Fixed the installation error for Mobile Users

-Compressed the game even further for Android Users (Hence the different file sizes)

I tested on three different mobiles. Everything worked out perfectly. The compression didn't change the Animation or Render quality at all. But if you guys ever notice something off, please tell me here or on Discord!

Cheers!

ANDROID:

Reactions: xsikal and ptooey

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure it's Honey Select 2. HS2 has that softness to the characters that 1 didn't have.

Reactions: Kevinkdr

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I was sure there was a walkthrough mod for this game.. But don't see any links anymore... Not even the old links

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hi im stuck in the prologue on second day it pompt me to go home but it keeps saying that it is too early for that (i only have this option)
Does someone knows how to fix that softlock ?

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Hi im stuck in the prologue on second day it pompt me to go home but it keeps saying that it is too early for that (i only have this option)
Does someone knows how to fix that softlock ?
Try doing other things, if none of the options work then I'm not sure

Mar 21, 2024
what is this games story inspired by?? I mean like him being the headmaster in a corporate school or Something similar.
also any TV show that has an Mc like this one?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
First of all, LazyBloodlines glad your health has recovered and wishing you the best going forward.

This is a pretty great game, albeit speaking only for myself, I'd wish you'd emphasize the school(girls) arc a bit more. The game overview indicates that the School would be the emphasis with the Mafia stuff simmering in the background and that is representative of The Prologue which I enjoyed a lot. Since embarking on Chapter 1 however, it seems to the reverse with the mafia stuff front and center - a more accurate overview might be: "The MC is a mafioso balls deep in doing mafioso stuff while balancing his relationship with two girls he has at home. He will also have to visit a school once in a while, where, as a side gig, he is the Principle." :p

I would also like to recommend that for the next update you consider adding a clickable Info Tab which contains all the relevant stats of the MC. Unless one writes it down, people will quickly lose track of what reputation he has with what factions, how much money he has, the lov/Cor points he has with which girl, the influence of "blue MC" vs "Red MC" (goodness) etc.

For example, there was a point in the latest update where one could "trade" $1000 & -5 reputation with the Wolfpack for +5 reputation with civilians. Now I vaguely recall that I got some money shaking down that minor gang in Jasmine's neighborhood and went with that, but here's where knowing exactly how much money the MC has in his inventory and what his current rep with the Wolfpack is (and if he has enough to spare without it going negative) would have been really useful for making an informed choice. :unsure:

Anyway, really good game, nice writing and character designs. Looking forward to the next update. Cheers.

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Finished it, amazing game. The narrative is intriguing though a little over the top, and the writing is excellent. Music is top notch, adds a lot to the experience. Sex scenes are alright, not the focus of the game, and I like it. Definitely waiting for more!

Reactions: Issac Shafan

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
This is a pretty great game, albeit speaking only for myself, I'd wish you'd emphasize the school(girls) arc a bit more. The game overview indicates that the School would be the emphasis with the Mafia stuff simmering in the background and that is representative of The Prologue which I enjoyed a lot. Since embarking on Chapter 1 however, it seems to the reverse with the mafia stuff front and center - a more accurate overview might be: "The MC is a mafioso balls deep in doing mafioso stuff while balancing his relationship with two girls he has at home. He will also have to visit a school once in a while, where, as a side gig, he is the Principle." :p
Definitely agree. I like the mafia storyline but would prefer it to be the icing, not the cake, as the school storyline was intriguing to me.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes