Feb 20, 2024
Normal life. Hmm...Well funny story, I had a girl friend I lived with back in the day, that proposed a playful threesome for my B day. (My GF wasn't into GG action...but loved to see me happy, so she proposed this awesome gift to me. It was something she knew I wanted to try.) We first worked out the details, as I wanted us to have rules in place, before it was actually going to happen. Thus avoiding anyone getting hurt.

And a month into the fun, I was starting to feel something was off with her best friend (it was also making my girl a bit uncomfortable with our interactions).

While my GF was at work, her best friend called me up to meet and talk about something that was going on with her. I felt something was a bit off, so I chose to record my conversation when she showed up. Well that bitch first tried to fuck me without the GF present, so I declined right away. Then her true colors came out, and in anger she told me she was actually attracted to with my girl, and that I wasn't good enough for her best friend. And that she wanted her for herself. But little did she know I was recording our conversation, and we had rules in place...so it wasn't ever going to happen. I told her to leave and I'd forget what just happened...and I left it to see how it would pan out. That following weekend both girls came to me to talk...

Well, because I had recorded my rejection with that lesbian bitch, as well as her threats that she was going to say lies to drive a wedge into my relationship. And just after I played the tape, my GF lost it and jumped on her and started punching her ex friend face in...just like an MMA fighter. It was a beautiful site, because I had to pull her off of her or she was going to keep going. But man I really wanted to do it myself, but I don't hit women. And their friendship ended that day, and my girl was sorry she didn't see the signs.

And this is one of the reasons why I'm not a lesbian solo content fan with any of my love interests (or having predatory lesbians in my harems, who are not into the MC first).

(Well story time is now over...kids. :ROFLMAO: )

Regards.

You're talking about something completely different. You had agreed. I was talking about if I find my woman in bed with another woman. So it's a total betrayal. Same thing in this game, I won't start playing if some bitch fucks another woman, but a threesome is okay as long as it doesn't turn into a total carpet lick. I'm not going to watch any G2G situations in any form.

Reactions: kwazi

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You're talking about something completely different. You had agreed. I was talking about if I find my woman in bed with another woman. So it's a total betrayal. Same thing in this game, I won't start playing if some bitch fucks another woman, but a threesome is okay as long as it doesn't turn into a total carpet lick. I'm not going to watch any G2G situations in any form.
Oh I agree, most dev's include solo G on G action thinking all men are into that type of forced kink. And assume it's not cheating or a form of NTR...because they are part of MC's relationship, or will be, and or they don't have a penis :rolleyes: . But without any previous communication (some kind of rules, or at least a discussion of sorts) that has taken place, that to me would be cheating. Also, that would be more of a fuck everyone polly relationship, not a harem (but the talk still should have happened, before they go at each other...to establish allowable boundaries.) But I get your point of not wanting to see it or for it to happen in your play through...as it also doesn't interest me.

Though, I find it odd that many titles still don't ever have the MC and his love interests communicate any set rules for their relationship(s)…which is very important to have, even in real life. I learned eventually someone will get hurt...during their sexual encounters, jealousy and hurt will creep in at some point. It even goes for the MC, while he is in the "got to catch them all" stage of collecting more love interests...it should have still been discussed with his other partners.

Good communication is the foundation of any relationship, especially if it's a harem or a polly type relationship that is being conveyed in a story. (A Harem, which is my favorite = all love interests desire to be with the MC...as he IS the focal point of the relationship. As well the girls are fully OK with sharing MC (because he has many quality's, that makes him unique from other men) with any of the other chosen love interests. But the girls don't desire to be with each other...unless it was previously discussed with their man (and is a players choice).

To follow up with carpet munchers...I also dislike it when a dev introduces the so called predatory lesbian type girl in their story (a potential love interest that seems to like woman more than MC, and shows her desiring one or all of his love interests...), which makes it seem MC is sharing his harem with her. Ya, that's not cool for me at all.

But to each their own...I'm not writing the story, I'm just experiencing the path choices that I'm exposed to. Though it's great when there are choices introduced so a player can avoid the lesbian content from being seen or even happening. Like how The Dor_m included that choice for one of the student's later introduced. Who was a full on lesbian...that voiced her attraction to some of his girls, way before she actually showed any interest in MC. That content was turned off, right away in my play through.

Regards.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
Oh I agree, most dev's include solo G on G action thinking all men are into that type of forced kink. And assume it's not cheating or a form of NTR...because they are part of MC's relationship, or will be, and or they don't have a penis :rolleyes: . But without any previous communication (some kind of rules, or at least a discussion of sorts) that has taken place, that to me would be cheating. Also, that would be more of a fuck everyone polly relationship, not a harem (but the talk still should have happened, before they go at each other...to establish allowable boundaries.) But I get your point of not wanting to see it or for it to happen in your play through...as it also doesn't interest me.

Though, I find it odd that many titles still don't ever have the MC and his love interests communicate any set rules for their relationship(s)…which is very important to have, even in real life. I learned eventually someone will get hurt...during their sexual encounters, jealousy and hurt will creep in at some point. It even goes for the MC, while he is in the "got to catch them all" stage of collecting more love interests...it should have still been discussed with his other partners.

Good communication is the foundation of any relationship, especially if it's a harem or a polly type relationship that is being conveyed in a story. (A Harem, which is my favorite = all love interests desire to be with the MC...as he IS the focal point of the relationship. As well the girls are fully OK with sharing MC (because he has many quality's, that makes him unique from other men) with any of the other chosen love interests. But the girls don't desire to be with each other...unless it was previously discussed with their man (and is a players choice).

To follow up with carpet munchers...I also dislike it when a dev introduces the so called predatory lesbian type girl in their story (a potential love interest that seems to like woman more than MC, and shows her desiring one or all of his love interests...), which makes it seem MC is sharing his harem with her. Ya, that's not cool for me at all.

But to each their own...I'm not writing the story, I'm just experiencing the path choices that I'm exposed to. Though it's great when there are choices introduced so a player can avoid the lesbian content from being seen or even happening. Like how The Dor_m included that choice for one of the student's later introduced. Who was a full on lesbian...that voiced her attraction to some of his girls, way before she actually showed any interest in MC. That content was turned off, right away in my play through.

Regards.
Exactly. You make a point.

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
How can I download with fewer gigabytes? My file is 2.25 and I'm having trouble installing the APK file; it's not completing the download.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Even though I really hoped we'd get some progress with Asuna or any of the college girls, I want to say I loved the update.

It's one of those games where the characters have true synergy with each other. The writing is very mature.

Although it's needed, I feel the MC is spending a little too much time inside his own head right now.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
as someone who has come late to this VNs party i have to say it cropped up as something i was gonna try but opted not to for so long.. What a fucking idiot i was.. Im unsure how far into the total prologue i currently am (currently walking jasmine home after the day you train her in MMA) and the previous misconceptions i had about this title have all but evaporated..
I'll be honest i assumed it was a corruption title and like many headmaster games just exactly that.. But on the love route for this and where i'll stay i found such a warm and enjoyable story with some truly great moments and action (not just the erotic kind).. Amazing work and if the prologue is anything to go by i cant wait to see wat awaits in the 2nd volume.. The humour is great, the music choices are perfect and beautifully used and the characters are lovable and you want to get to know their stories..
Truly addictive

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, you're a first in a while. A lot of people seem to be downloading the chapter 1, and finishing that and asking about the prologue.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes