Comics Collection Pinup Drogod collection [2024-02-29] [Drogod]

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The 2020 content is missing some tier 3 stuff
Does anyone have January 2020 Tier3 , February 2020 Tier 3, March 2020 Tier 3 and May 2020 Tier 3 ?

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
There's a 2020-07_tier3 pack on his gumroad kemono page:

It comes with PSD files and an extra folder of additional content (possibly from the next or previous reward?).

Kristiann96

Jul 13, 2021
Does the "only picture" section have all the pictures? I want to add this creator to my hentai stash, I think kemono party has all of the pictures but it's just not organized for me, lazy to download all the pictures 1by1

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
This is probably not OP-worthy, but I ripped and organized what I found for the 2021-08 pack from ehentai:

Some disclaimers:
  • Images only (PSDs not on ehentai, no torrent for full pack)
  • Jean CG set may be incomplete (Gumroad page says there should be 57 pages, but the ehentai source only had 26)
  • Others may be incomplete too (no references to confirm completion)
  • Includes a Rosaria CG and Pool Party Caitlyn CG from unknown release dates (Caitlyn pinup came from 2021-08, but both are unspecified in Gumroad pack summary)

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
I tried re-downloading it but it's still just showing the Korean text version. Maybe there's a delay on the artist's part. I'll re-download it again in a few days and see if it changes.

Reactions: Yumekoo Jabami
Oct 28, 2021
I tried re-downloading it but it's still just showing the Korean text version. Maybe there's a delay on the artist's part. I'll re-download it again in a few days and see if it changes.
I see. Though if I'm not mistaken they release it in a new post called (+ eng upload) so you may try looking for such post monthly. Anyways thanks for sharing, i didn't mean to complain. I just wanted to let you know it's missing just in case you forgot for them like back then

Reactions: fegget117

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
I see. Though if I'm not mistaken they release it in a new post called (+ eng upload) so you may try looking for such post monthly. Anyways thanks for sharing, i didn't mean to complain. I just wanted to let you know it's missing just in case you forgot for them like back then
No problem man. It's just that I usually download this for the art and the .psd files.

Anyways, 's the English translation for the Jan-2022 CG.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
No problem man. It's just that I usually download this for the art and the .psd files.

Anyways, here's the English translation for the Jan-2022 CG.
Though some of the content (if you discount the .psd files) is forced to have subtitles whether in kr or eng. I think the longer comics typically are like that