5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
He hasn't released anything in a long time. I think the only thing missing from this is fair played?

civic3

Dec 5, 2018
he released a jessie and cloud animation recently. there's previews of it on the rule34 sites and it looks really good.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
this guy/girl is literally one of the best. not just animation quality. he always puts some little details in his works or characters. the positions, talks or flirts etc. thank you.
They used to work for Pixar or Dreamworks, I think. Some big animation studio.

Reactions: datboi31

v5tge

Nov 24, 2020
Hi, does someone knows who the girl with black hair and a tattoo on the right arm is? Drills use this character on multiple animations (present, ritual...), but I can't managed to identify her. Right now I think she is just an original character created by Drills, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows her name, or the original media she is from pls let me know.
Thank you.

Sassy_boi

Feb 5, 2021
Hi, does someone knows who the girl with black hair and a tattoo on the right arm is? Drills use this character on multiple animations (present, ritual...), but I can't managed to identify her. Right now I think she is just an original character created by Drills, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows her name, or the original media she is from pls let me know.
Thank you.
Just an aged up version of Sarah from TLOU

Reactions: v5tge
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes