• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Is this one by SelfDrillingSMS? I don't understand the context of this video being posted here in replies.
But did you read correctly? I only asked if it had already been posted ... since I tried to find it but not found it. And I have already apologized if I was wrong ... your comment is out context.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
But did you read correctly? I only asked if it had already been posted ... since I tried to find it but not found it. And I have already apologized if I was wrong ... your comment is out context.
No you did not read my comment correctly buddy. I am not bashing you for posting this link. If anything I will be downloading your video. But I don't know if the video you posted belong to SelfdrillingSMS or not? I need to know the answer because this video (that you posted) would go in the same archive.
I am all for animations from different sources. But please tell me whose is it so I can download and mark it correctly for future purposes. You would be doing me a favour by telling me so buddy. No hate here.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
No you did not read my comment correctly buddy. I am not bashing you for posting this link. If anything I will be downloading your video. But I don't know if the video you posted belong to SelfdrillingSMS or not? I need to know the answer because this video (that you posted) would go in the same archive.
I am all for animations from different sources. But please tell me whose is it so I can download and mark it correctly for future purposes. You would be doing me a favour by telling me so buddy. No hate here.
I didn't tell you that I hate you ... I'm not angry with you but we didn't understand why for me your comment to post it here was out of place (sorry for the English it's not my mother language) ... anyway I send you the link where there is the film with the director studio and is SelfDrillingSMS.

P.S. without grudge brother

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry someone knows this video?
Drills3D Fair Played
I don't know if it has already been posted ... if it were already I apologize.
Mega
no its not included.
would be wise to request to be added in the thread
a lot of his content which involves loli are not allowed in the forum tho.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I kindly ask the Moderators if the link with the video of Drills3D Clementine in the post #18 is all regular to add it to the thrend list. Or take it off if there is any problem ... thanks!

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I kindly ask the Moderators if the link with the video of Drills3D Clementine in the post #18 is all regular to add it to the thrend list. Or take it off if there is any problem ... thanks!
What's the media parodied?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Drills3D Fair Played... it is my first video that I share in the forum and I wanted to know if it was all right. Thanks.
It's good. I'll add it to OP soon.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Are these full length videos or do I need to become a patreon for the full length? I have watched fair played which is around 20 minutes long but theses are under 5 mins long.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Fair Played I think is the first one that they did of that length. The rest are about 5 minutes or even shorter.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone know if he’s working on something new? Doesn’t see to of posted in months?

NPC04

May 12, 2017
indeed great artist. unfortunetly lot of his content is against the rules. to be fair some of the girls in the upload here look underage. on the other hand i know some girls who are 19-20 who look like 16-17. so in the end its realy hard to tell

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes