5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Denise Vulcan

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2931970

Overview:
A High-Quality 3D Animation collection of Parodies, etc... By Drills3D, formerly known as SelfDrillingSMS​

Updated: 2023-09-15
Artist: Drills3D | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Length: 20 mins / 1+ Animations
Pages: 15+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

This artist is known for using models of very questionable taste,
please refrain from discussing, linking, or requesting such content.

Torrent (2023-09-17)
Download:
Collection: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Fair Played 1080p: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
BD Tryout Holiday Edition 4k: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
5 Missing vids: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Orb Trick 4k: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Dresser Night 4k: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Bound 4k: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
DoubleUp 4k: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Clementine & Louis Summertime: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Double Pizza: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
2023: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2815675 View attachment 575361 View attachment 575365 View attachment 575367 View attachment 575368 View attachment 575369 View attachment 575371 View attachment 575372 View attachment 575373
Can anyone give a quick description for each of those videos please because my internet is very limited & I can't even preview them so I suppose I'll have to download them

Reactions: humgrid

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Can anyone give a quick description for each of those videos please because my internet is very limited & I can't even preview them so I suppose I'll have to download them
youre asking too much.

You can see the previews here:

than decide to download with more quality. Most of them can be found in those links.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
Preview - LOYALTY (Ellie & Jesse Short) 03
View attachment 3235176

View attachment 3235169
That's really great looking animation. But Drills has done great lesbian animation before. I'd like to see them actually do that again. They seem to like doing animations with people in character in some way/shape or form. That added to the appeal because of the effort that went into that and the attempts at accurate world building. So when I saw they were going to work on Ellie, I was hoping it was going to be a high quality animation with Dina. But sadly, it's her with Jesse, which would have made more sense with Dina if an animation was going to be done with them. I'm sure it'll look great though, but I'll always feel a small bit of disappointment when people that can do these high quality animations and could put out great lesbian content that's different than 95% of everything else. Have the characters to do it, but then they don't. For missionary, doggy or a bj with some guy who we usually never really see the face of.

It's just a personal pet peeve though. I'm sure the animation will look high quality and beautiful like all their others.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Drills has a video called "Of Bets and Debts", starring Sarah from TLOU. Maybe it's a banned video?

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Please go back to discuss Drills3D's animations or WIP.
Failure to comply will result in further warnings being issued and the thread being sanitised.
If you wanna ramble about off topic stuff, go to the dedicated section bearing the same name.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes