• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Obviously but 15 gigs for a single vid is too much for my storage and internet connection. On the bright side the vid is old and I'm pretty sure someone can compress this using new, more efficient codec without sacrificing too much quality.
It's actually 14GiB. I'm not sure why these sites want to use GB when all our computer storage calculates in GiB (as does your internet if you have a cap).

Also, you're asking for 4K, 4x the number of pixels, and then asking for it to be smaller. The 1080p version is about 4x smaller and won't be a transcode which will lose quality.

Holy_outlaw13

Feb 18, 2019
It's actually 14GiB. I'm not sure why these sites want to use GB when all our computer storage calculates in GiB (as does your internet if you have a cap).

Also, you're asking for 4K, 4x the number of pixels, and then asking for it to be smaller. The 1080p version is about 4x smaller and won't be a transcode which will lose quality.
This

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Obviously but 15 gigs for a single vid is too much for my storage and internet connection. On the bright side the vid is old and I'm pretty sure someone can compress this using new, more efficient codec without sacrificing too much quality.
Then wait for someone to Interpolate the video.

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
OP Updated

Added 7 pics for 2023 - Ellie & Jesse
Added missing Orb Trick 4k -
1080p version here
Added Bound 4k - 1080p version here
Added DoubleUp 4k - 1080p version here
and ofc Renewed all mirrors

View attachment 2931986 View attachment 2931987 View attachment 2931989
That Jessie Orb anim is actually finished, fuck me...
And yes it's been 2 anims and 7 pics since the last update

P.s I tried to pick the other anims for a banner, but it's either Ciri, Jessie or BD Tryout, the other ones are too questionable
Maybe Rey anim, but it's a bit old

P.s.s Fair Played 4k version is 14GB! :FacePalm: I'm not doing it to you all...
thk´s man

Nov 4, 2019
This video is not in the archive or in the torrent
Until Gathered
Because it's forbidden according to rule 7.
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LordLegolas

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
that's a shame, it definitely seemed as though they were already familiar with animating, almost as if it were a passion project for an actual animator

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I dont think drills like the new content being made and liked more doing the old one but they add to change it or not get money

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes