1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VenRenotos

Dec 26, 2018
It's a typical Touch interface many try their GUI to be versatile for mobile usage i also got that feeling here.
And i know what you mean the Game mechanics are only their to tell the story but it feels awkward if you pay to see something that isn't realy making progression with your brain but just collect as many money and gems as you can to see the still very limited interactive sex animations ;)
Overall this Game Design concept feels bad really bad it gives your brain so few to chew on it's just building up a addiction to get to the sex scenes and so feels only like total manipulation.
Also that their is a ingame currency also brings you into the direction that this is maybe also a design goal of the future to make it online it absolutely feels like some of these smartphone microtransaction designs.
I personaly hate these Smartphone Games their only reason to exist is microtransactions i hated this development from day 1 and i see what it does to young people i find it absolutely wrong.
Does [Unreal Engine] work on smartphones ? Then it makes sense. But it's quite raw and this game managed to get me to download it, it bothers me)))) Just jerking off and playing is not so interesting. I think it's interesting when you play a character, learn their story and help them solve problems, and then choose a certain scene and have fun(because you already have feelings of intimacy, but you've come this way together).

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes Unreal works on Smartphones and looking at the optimization level so far it should be working out on many of todays mobile devices even in the current state, it's overall complexity isn't so high you would just need a touch control interface for the 3D resource gathering part.

Yep you only see the characters development from the Comic story telling but it's not the same as experience it in a direct 3D interaction context, when you see everything moving in realtime and interacting in motion it is a big difference to still shoots.
But it is also much more work, especially making everything feeling consistent engaging and with a purpose to the player.

But here i feel more directly manipulated than engaged.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
With newer Nvidia Drivers the Performance to Visual Output Result Ratio is the most insane of everything :D

5-9 ms

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even before you reach 16.6 ms you would have so much headroom to spare yet alone reaching 33.3 ms and there is still no TSR/FSR/DLSS calculated only TAAU ;)

Point black your tongue interaction results are also one of the best :D

But yeah sometimes you see the drawbacks with your high lod optimization, which would fall instantly apart with very complex realtime soft body fat simulation physics.

Also animations are in a range of butter smoothness that every small problem with them gets so crazy amplified

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Your Spit String result is also on the current high a lot comparable with the Wild-Life result :)

Spitplay scenes ahead ;)

Last edited:

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
I hope you are sticking with the unreal engine and 1st or 3rd person action. I'm soooooo tired of VN's and Ren'Py games.
Yep, I am sticking to UE4. The game is a first person not-really-action :) I am not ready to reveal more as of now to not to set any expectations.

Your Spit String result is also on the current high a lot comparable with the Wild-Life result :)

Spitplay scenes ahead ;)
Thanks for your work, really cool statistics :)

Reactions: WayneTaz

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Just invest a bit more performance balance into the Geometry stability for nicer flawless closeup lod results :)

take breast/shoulder/knees/asschecks/elbows/skull as quality reference

Just for a compare point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote