5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Ah yes a universe where half of the population is treated like subhuman beings helps with that?, don't get me wrong the reverse wouldn't be better either. Alot of people seem to think dom sub is just the dom abusing/treating the sub like shit.

It's not - and no one said it was. It is centered about the idea of a power shift between Dom and sub that can range from mild to incredibly severe. And my game will have routes for both, simply because there are people who enjoy either. At this rate I'll probably include a route where MC dreams about signing a consensus form. ;)

Reactions: Azure Sun

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Did we play the same game? There are choices to chose the next scene AND the option to skip. Btw I could puke reading the level of entitlement of some people and their spite towards Devs in these threads.
☆Btw I could puke reading the level of entitlement of some people and their spite towards Devs in these threads☆
I feel the same about "these" threads!!

Just Skipping is bullshit. Do not make choices meaningless.

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Alright, here's what I plan to do:

Version TopicMain fetish themesTime Schedule
0.1.1Update on the prologue to flesh out character background and scene pacing, overhaul of some scenesn/a2022-04-30
  • Implement map mechanics and travel between points of interest: Downtown + Business District
  • Day/Night Cycle
  • MC gets his own place
  • First available job /w story line: The Spa
Lighter femdom content, lots of worshipping, sex and oral, feet2022-05-31
0.1.7Job/Story line: Maid ServiceHumiliation + Sissification, MILF2022-06-30
Job/Story line: ProstitutionSex+Crime, rough sex, pegging2022 Q3
Evaluation of the schedule based on progress madet.b.a.2022 Q3
0.x.xFocus on main plot, construction of overall story linet.b.a.2022 Q3
0.x.xCorporation HQ + Office Pet story linePublic humiliation, CFNM2023 Q1
0.x.xPOI: Underground Fetish ClubAll and any2023 Q1
0.x.xPOI: Prison + Disciplinarian story lineBondage, Corporal Punishment2023 Q1
0.x.xPossibly: Hospital, Fetish Club story lineMedical, Exhibitionism2023 Q1
0.x.xPOI: The Woods + Escape Story linePrimal, Hunter+Prey2023 Q2
0.x.xPOI: The Market + Owners story lineEnslavement2023 Q2-Q3
0.x.xContinue story line and draft endings (Good, Bad, Neutral)2023 Q2-Q3
1.0Finalize~ 2023-10-30
The time table is strictly provisional at this point, especially the end date may vary, if I add other elements to the story. The fetish themes merely say what the element's main focus will be - no exclusions there.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

0.1.1Update on the prologue to flesh out character background and scene pacing, overhaul of some scenesn/a2022-04-30
  • Implement map mechanics and travel between points of interest: Downtown + Business District
  • Day/Night Cycle
  • MC gets his own place
0.1.7Job/Story line: Maid Service
Humiliation + Sissification, MILF
2022-06-31
1.0Finalize~ 2023-10-30
The time table is strictly provisional at this point, especially the end date may vary, if I add other elements to the story. The fetish themes merely say what the element's main focus will be - no exclusions there.
Since your play is quite spoilery already :) do you mind me asking if you're planning any good ending where MC ends up as a sub to someone else than his current GF? :) Additionally I'd like to add that having multiple choices (both in dialogues and storyline) would be appreciated.

Also, that's smth you probably planned, but I'd like to ask if choosing any job will lock the player on a specific route or will we be able to proceed through all (most?) jobs storylines in 1 playthrough?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
It's not - and no one said it was. It is centered about the idea of a power shift between Dom and sub that can range from mild to incredibly severe. And my game will have routes for both, simply because there are people who enjoy either. At this rate I'll probably include a route where MC dreams about signing a consensus form. ;)
Sry if that came of as if I was mad at you/your game that person tagged me with a dumb reply so I just vented a bit, you make the game you want buddy!

Reactions: In/Zane

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Since your play is quite spoilery already :) do you mind me asking if you're planning any good ending where MC ends up as a sub to someone else than his current GF? :)
Yes, I think there will be. Also I wouldn't take that good/neutral/bad ending too literally. One possibility might be, that the game ends inside the dream, MC might even chose to stay. That may be an ambiguous or even bad ending in itself.

Also, that's smth you probably planned, but I'd like to ask if choosing any job will lock the player on a specific route or will we be able to proceed through all (most?) jobs storylines in 1 playthrough?
You will absolutely not be locked on one story line. There will be chapters to progress the overall story and there will be story lines within each chapter. You will need to complete at least one story line per chapter to bring to story forward but you can chose to complete all of them too. Still there may be things you may miss inside each story line, based on your choices.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, I think there will be. Also I wouldn't take that good/neutral/bad ending too literally. One possibility might be, that the game ends inside the dream, MC might even chose to stay. That may be an ambiguous or even bad ending in itself.
In my preffered ending he would go "A Nightmare on Elm Street" route and would pull his "oppressor" to the real world to live with her happily (and submissively) ever after :D

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
In my preffered ending he would go "A Nightmare on Elm Street" route and would pull his "oppressor" to the real world to live with her happily (and submissively) ever after :D
Fun idea :cool: I'm not saying that is likely to happen but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Mister_M

HugeCarb

Dec 3, 2020
a ma

• Day/Night Cycle
  • MC gets his own place
1.0Finalize~ 2023-10-30
a man with a plan ... best of luck friend

Reactions: In/Zane

s4000

Nov 30, 2020

• Day/Night Cycle
  • MC gets his own place
1.0Finalize~ 2023-10-30
You can release the ( Office Pet story line ) sooner ?
becuase I love pet play especially the puppy play with tail plug ( and a little pony play )

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
You can release the ( Office Pet story line ) sooner ?
becuase I love pet play especially the puppy play with tail plug ( and a little pony play )
Nothing is set in stone so far. I have a framework about how the game is ment to look like. That is sure to change over time. Most likely there will be more story lines included. Same goes for timelines, though some have a connection to the overall story and can't be changed without creating too much confusion. No promises on the petplay part though ;)

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
So here is the overhauled prelude and Version 0.1.1. As I wrote in the dev notes, there will be a number of minor changes. I re-rendered some 30 images and added a handful of new ones. Mainly to close some gaps in the pacing and brush out some ill-quality renders. I'm still not entirely satisfied but will move ahead with the story from here on. Later updates might still include some minor changes in the prelude.

This update is finished a couple of days later than I planned. The reason being our hero was missing. Apparently he has been held captive somewhere off world by a local criminal. I am not entirely sure but place sounded like "Tittoine" to me. Anyway, after an extensive rescue operation (our hero refused at first) he is now back home. He is alive and well, albeit a little exhausted. Anyway, we have put him back to work on the project.

This is the state our rescue team found him in:

jibbi.png

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
From Game Overview;
(LMAO!! Maybe This SHOULD have been posted in BOLD script,...
" This is a female domination game. It will not have a male-dom route, and the chances of getting revenge on your tormentors will be minimal."
...to save on the Many numerous posts, from men, who Want to Dom the female MC.) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I Can already hear the bitching and crying now! ("I do not want to be Dommed by my Girlfriend...")
- IF You Do Not like this type of Game, Then Do Not play it!! Simple as That!!
- Do Not 'bitch' to the Dev to change game to YOUR liking.
(there Are plenty of games; far too many IMO, which feeds the 'deluded' Male Ego. "I am MAN! You should worship Me!")

I Am Actually Excited about this game, and looking forward to trying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanorh
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes