5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Game has potential, but the plot could be slightly better imo (pacing at the beginning and MC's actions before we reach the city feel off to me, changes between scenes seem somewhat jarring), and I swear everytime MC starts with a gf in any game it's always the ugliest girl in the game (or at least the one I find least attractive). Shame that to see nicer content (and officer Wayne in action) we have to disobey, I hope that hard femdom will also be possible even if MC obeys his betters. And I hope for more officer Wayne in a game (hopefully she can replace Sarah as MC's owner :) ).

In any case I rather liked what I've seen and I wish the dev all the luck.

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Game has potential, but the plot could be slightly better imo (pacing at the beginning and MC's actions before we reach the city feel off to me, changes between scenes seem somewhat jarring), and I swear everytime MC starts with a gf in any game it's always the ugliest girl in the game (or at least the one I find least attractive). Shame that to see nicer content (and officer Wayne in action) we have to disobey, I hope that hard femdom will also be possible even if MC obeys his betters. And I hope for more officer Wayne in a game (hopefully she can replace Sarah as MC's owner :) ).

In any case I rather liked what I've seen and I wish the dev all the luck.
Thanks for the feedback Mister_M!

I'm aiming to make this game the best experience for you guys that I can. That said, could you get a bit more into detail:
When you say "pacing feels off" - Are you talking about writing or images? Can you put the finger in, which particular scenes or story parts feel off for you? Please feel free to IM as well, if you like.

I'm not going to argue about beauty standards but expect Officer Wayne to be back for more trouble. ;)

Ano Nymous

Feb 22, 2019
I usually lurk, but since you asked for feedback, here is mine:

-dialogues are decent. I didn't find any major problems there. Maybe some better pacing down the line, but for a Beta-version it is more than good enough.
-I applaud the fact that you didn't use the usual "cookie-cutter" backgrounds and models.
-there is just enough of a hint of something more sinister to the therapist to make me wonder if that would go anywhere. keeps the interest going.
-the sex scenes are good. There seems to be enough variety there to keep us going.

Overall, a much better version 0.1 than most I have seen. Keep up the good work.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Looks interesting, I didn't expect animations in the first version so that was cool.
Keep up the good work dev! (how much foot stuff will there be)

Reactions: In/Zane

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Maybe some better pacing down the line, but for a Beta-version it is more than good enough.
Thank you, Ano Nymous. I will take the pacing issue to heart. Can you give me any hint, what pacing would have a better feel?

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
(how much foot stuff will there be)

In what measure do you quantify "foot stuff"? Feet? :LOL:
Seriously, I have no clue. Right now I am drafting the road map to get a feeling for the overall size, the finished game should have. That said, one very likely idea for the next step might be right up your street. Hope you get there on foot.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Mister_M!

I'm aiming to make this game the best experience for you guys that I can. That said, could you get a bit more into detail:
When you say "pacing feels off" - Are you talking about writing or images? Can you put the finger in, which particular scenes or story parts feel off for you? Please feel free to IM as well, if you like.

I'm not going to argue about beauty standards but expect Officer Wayne to be back for more trouble. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Good start, interesting approach, could develop into something great, best of luck to the dev.

Ano Nymous

Feb 22, 2019
Thank you, Ano Nymous. I will take the pacing issue to heart. Can you give me any hint, what pacing would have a better feel?
For instance, at the very start of the game, give us a short scene or two with the girlfriend where we see MC's daily life. That way, we could get a feel for what she's like under normal circumstances and what she's like in bed, and why he doesn't want their relationship to end.

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Sorry if I'm sounding too critical. It's not that I didn't like your game (far from it), just feel there's a room for impovement.
Thank you Mister M! That helped a lot. The rest of the game will feel pretty different from the introduction but based on your feedback I absolutely consider fleshing out the prologue! Nothing to be sorry about, that was just the kind of input I needed and asked for ;)

PS: That Lady is positively hot. I can't see a reason why she wouldn't show her face again :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mister_M

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
For instance, at the very start of the game, give us a short scene or two with the girlfriend where we see MC's daily life. That way, we could get a feel for what she's like under normal circumstances and what she's like in bed, and why he doesn't want their relationship to end.
Thanks Ano Nymous. I think you and Mister M are pretty much on the same page there. I come to think our MC need some background to his Hows and Whys

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
The quality of the images is not the best ... dotted images (as if the rendering had not been completed), characters misplaced, with parts of the body entering the ground or other people. I suggest the Dev to be more careful

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Probably because it helps establish a universe when you can have both a thrilling story and extreme sex acts.
Ah yes a universe where half of the population is treated like subhuman beings helps with that?, don't get me wrong the reverse wouldn't be better either. Alot of people seem to think dom sub is just the dom abusing/treating the sub like shit.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes